Akeyless - The Secrets Management Company
About The Position
Work model: Hybrid (1 day from home)
Akeyless is the leading SaaS-based Secrets Management Platform for securing credentials, certificates and keys in DevOps and hybrid and multi-cloud environments. The company is backed by top technology investors NGP Capital, Team8 and Jerusalem Venture Partners, and provides a unified approach to securing a full range of both machine and human-to-machine secrets, empowering organizations to move fast, without sacrificing security.
We are looking for a talented & experienced Site Reliability / DevOps Engineer, to take a significant role in the development of a highly robust, multi-cloud, multi-region SaaS platform.
As an SRE at Akeyless, you will be part of a unique and high-performing team, leading the company's infrastructure. You will work in a dynamic and agile environment with industry's cutting-edge technologies.
In this role you will work closely with software engineers on the coordination, communication, and execution of production-related operations. In addition, you will ensure proper monitoring, alerting, capacity planning, and reporting in multiple production environments.
You will design, develop, and implement automatic processes to support Akeyless’ growth, analyze performance and stability issues, participate in an on-call rotation, and jump on escalated issues when needed.
- 5+ years of hands-on SRE experience
- Monitoring scalable production systems for rapidly growing global infrastructure
- Architect and implement automation for cloud infrastructure
- Integrating new tools into our systems, such as monitoring, configuration etc.
- Experience in Cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Resolve NOC escalations and help prevent reiteration of incidents creating NOC processes, procedures and automation
- Diagnose and troubleshoot complicated technical cases
- Develop, augment and maintain Ops documentation
- Excellent scripting skills and experience (shell, python, go)
- Highly experience with Linux
- Responsibility for high-performance SaaS platform operation - huge advantage
- Ability to root cause analysis skills and big-picture thinking
- Ability to document technical information
- Networking knowledge, TCP/IP, HTTP