Commercial Contract Manager / Robotics
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech company dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 100 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
As a Commercial Contract Manager at ANYbotics, you'll shape our contracting landscape and drive business success. You will expertly handle diverse commercial contracts, negotiate with customers and partners, and ensure compliance. By building relationships with customer procurement teams and collaborating with internal teams, you'll align contract-related matters with overall objectives. You will have REAL IMPACT from day 1. In this dynamic role, you'll lead customer discussions, secure favorable terms, and develop innovative contract management processes for enhanced efficiency. You'll design tracking systems to monitor contract performance metrics, including compliance, risk, and finance. As an internal trainer and subject matter expert, you'll empower our sales team and contribute to the company's growth. If you're a proactive legal professional seeking a rewarding opportunity, join the ANYbotics team and help build the future of robotics.
The Market & Our Technology
ANYbotics transforms industrial plants in the energy, process, and utility sector by introducing robotics to a wide range of novel applications that so far were beyond reach. Our customers are large asset operators and industrial service providers pioneering the use of robotics technology for inspection and maintenance. Our products enable autonomous routine inspections and monitoring of large scale industrial facilities for increased safety and productivity. We develop numerous customized hardware systems, including the entire robotic platform, actuators, sensors, inspection payloads, charging systems, as well as all software to enable world-class mobility, autonomy and AI driven inspection insights. We have proven the technology and the business impact to our customers in long-term pilot projects and are scaling-up sales of our commercial solution.
- Write, review, and negotiate commercial contracts (e.g., NDA, MOU, MSA, Licensing Agreements, Reseller Agreements), ensuring compliance with laws and addressing contractual risks
- Build strong relationships with customer procurement teams for vendor registration
- Build and shape our way of handling commercial contracts and adapt to industry trends for ongoing compliance
- Collaborate with internal teams on contract-related matters
- Lead customer contractual discussions, securing favorable terms
- Implement efficient contract management processes and tools
- Track contract performance, focusing on compliance, risk, and finance
- Train and support team members during contract negotiation
- Master's in Business, Law or LLM with 3-4 years of commercial contract management experience
- Track record in similar role in established global industrial companies
- Familiarity with international trade laws and regulations and commercial attitude in negotiations
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain relationships with internal teams and customers
- Analytical mindset with the ability to identify, assess, and mitigate contractual risks while maintaining a focus on efficiency and process improvement
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and adapting to changing business needs and industry trends
- Experience working with Oil & Gas Chemical & Petrochemicals, large public power and utility, railway customers - is a PLUS
- Excellent communication skills in English (written ad spoken)
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company and an ambitious team that is on a mission to change the industrial inspection market, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich.
See more open positions at ANYbotics
Something looks off?