Global Channel Manager / Robotics
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech company dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 100 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on Channel Manager to support and grow our network of resellers around the globe. Reporting directly to VP Strategic Alliances & Partnerships, your mission is to develop and execute a successful channel partner strategy by identifying, onboarding and managing reselling partners with the ultimate goal to increase revenues and market share. In this position, you will have Real Impact as the face of ANYbotics to our partners, becoming their primary contact for all queries and concerns. You will closely collaborate with them and enable them to be successful within their market / territory by jointly developing and implementing marketing and promotional programs and regularly monitoring their performance. You will work in a fast-growing team of engaged and dedicated colleagues who strive to Build the Future of Robotics!
The Market & Our Technology
ANYbotics transforms industrial plants in the energy, process, and utility sector by introducing robotics to a wide range of novel applications that so far were beyond reach. Our customers are large asset operators and industrial service providers pioneering the use of robotics technology for inspection and maintenance. Our products enable autonomous routine inspections and monitoring of large scale industrial facilities for increased safety and productivity. We develop numerous customized hardware systems, including the entire robotic platform, actuators, sensors, inspection payloads, charging systems, as well as all software to enable world-class mobility, autonomy and AI driven inspection insights. We have proven the technology and the business impact to our customers in long-term pilot projects and are scaling-up sales of our commercial solution.
- Develop and maintain relationships with channel partners from all parts of the world
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and recruit new channel partners
- Facilitate on-boarding of new channel partners and support them throughout the sales process
- Provide regular communication to channel partners on product updates, promotions, and pricing changes
- Manage sales partner network with regular pipeline reviews to achieve sales targets and ensure high accuracy in forecasting
- Collaborate with marketing to develop promotional materials and programs to support channel partners
- Showcase and promote our disruptive technology at conferences, trade fairs, webinars, and events together with our sales partners
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity to stay ahead of the competition
- University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in engineering, marketing, business or related field
- Proven track record in field of indirect sales channel build-up and management for complex high-tech industrial products, solutions and services (ideally with software-enabled hardware)
- Experienced in dealing with large reseller and engineering partners in different geographies/cultures and industries on all management levels
- Experience in working with state of the art CRMs
- Fast learner and able to understand disruptive high-tech products and their related processes quickly
- Strong negotiation skills and creativity in customer interactions
- High proactiveness, persistence and drive to achieve performance goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company and an ambitious team that is on a mission to change the industrial inspection market, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich.
See more open positions at ANYbotics
Something looks off?