Key Account Manager Oil & Gas / Robotics
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech company dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 100 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
We are seeking a proactive and experienced Key Account Manager with expertise in the Oil and Gas industry to join our team. In this crucial role, you will build and sustain strong relationships with our key accounts, identify new business opportunities, and drive sales growth for our robotic inspection & maintenance solutions in offshore and onshore operations. You will closely engage with key stakeholders to expand the business relationships on a global level. By leveraging your deep sector knowledge and proactive account management and sales skills, you'll contribute to our success in this newly forming market. You will work in a fast-growing team of engaged and dedicated colleagues and report directly to the Sales Director.
The Market & Our Technology
ANYbotics transforms industrial plants in the energy, process, and utility sector by introducing robotics to a wide range of novel applications that so far were beyond reach. Our customers are large asset operators and industrial service providers pioneering the use of robotics technology for inspection and maintenance. Our products enable autonomous routine inspections and monitoring of large scale industrial facilities for increased safety and productivity. We develop numerous customized hardware systems, including the entire robotic platform, actuators, sensors, inspection payloads, charging systems, as well as all software to enable world-class mobility, autonomy and AI driven inspection insights. We have proven the technology and the business impact to our customers in long-term pilot projects and are scaling-up sales of our commercial solution.
- Land and expand Key Accounts to have REAL IMPACT and drive pipeline and achieve sales targets
- Develop and implement strategic and tactical account plans to meet customer needs
- Translate customer needs into commercial offerings and proposals
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the industry
- Establish and expand contact network and maintain strong customer relationships
- Work with Product, Strategic Partnership, and Customer Success teams to offer innovative solutions and ensure customer satisfaction
- Promote our disruptive technology at customer sites, events and conferences
- Negotiate terms, proposals, and pricing to close deals
- Ensure high-quality pipeline data in CRM system for forecasting accuracy
- University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in engineering, marketing, business or related field
- Proven recent track record in direct sales of complex high-tech industrial solutions and services (ideally with software-enabled hardware)
- Proven experience in Key Account Management within the Oil and Gas industry
- Strong understanding of the industry, including operators, service companies, and EPC contractors
- Expertise and diligence (data quality) in working with state of the art CRMs
- Strong interest in disruptive high-tech products and detailed customer needs and applications
- Profound negotiation skills and creativity in customer interactions
- High proactiveness, persistence and drive to achieve performance goals
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-growing team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Able to connect and maintain relations with senior management and C-level executives from customer organizations
- Good understanding of contract laws and general terms and conditions
- Know-how and experience in inspection and maintenance of industrial plants
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company and an ambitious team that is on a mission to change the industrial inspection market, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich.
See more open positions at ANYbotics
Something looks off?