Robotics Software Support Specialist
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech company dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 100 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
You will have immediate REAL IMPACT by being directly in touch with customers to help them install, deploy and operate our robotic solution through reactive & direct support which is a big contributor to setting new best practices throughout the industry. To reach a new level of customer satisfaction, we are looking for a motivated, skilled and fast learning communicator. As a robotics support specialist at ANYbotics, you will play a key role in our interface towards our customers, assisting international companies and research groups with using our robotic solution. While direct communication with customers is where you take FULL RESPONSIBILITY, you will often have to recreate their issues with our robots or simulator in order to further analyze and troubleshoot software issues. By gaining experience in our state of the art solution as well as insights into a growing number of distinct industries, you will be able to shape and expand our support system, creating new support processes, detecting and analyzing requests and feeding back insights into development and production for future generations of ANYmal.
You are an engaged personality, able to work independently and naturally collaborative when working with great teammates. You genuinely wish to work in a startup. You’re entrepreneurial and prefer to form structures rather than to work in established structures. You enjoy broadening your horizon in order to master new technologies and like to expand your skills continuously.
The Market & Our Technology
ANYbotics transforms industrial environments in the energy, process and utility sector by introducing robotics to a wide range of novel applications that so far were beyond reach. Our mobile robot ANYmal uses legs for extreme mobility in complex environments, camera- and LIDAR-based sensing for full autonomy and obstacle avoidance, and AI for high-quality and consistent inspection results. The software enabling ANYmal to perform autonomous inspection missions is almost exclusively developed in-house. Our customers are large asset operators and industrial service providers pioneering the use of robotics technology for inspection and maintenance.
- Responsibility for software and system support of our ANYmal robot
- Initial responses to incoming requests via ticketing system, email, video calls, and phone
- Diagnosing and resolving customer problems regarding our user interface, customer configurations, and robotic solution
- Escalating non-conformities to development or defects to technical support
- Tracking open requests, taking the customer’s side in resource negotiations
- Tight interfacing with technical support, field engineering, account managers and quality assurance to continuously improve our customer experience
- Staying up-to-date with continuous training of our new product and software releases
- Completed technical or IT education in an industrial environment (mechatronics, electronics, automation, computer science) or related field
- Experience in a support role or Help Desk Environment with direct customer contact
- Experience in IT networks and familiar with Linux
- Ability to understand new systems quickly and to grasp complex frameworks
- Curiosity for customer problems and industrial solutions
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Strong German and English language skills (written and verbal)
- Know-how with mobile robotics or mechatronic systems (sensors, actuators and batteries) is a plus
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company and an ambitious team that is on a mission to change the industrial inspection market, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich.
See more open positions at ANYbotics
Something looks off?