Technical Customer Support Specialist
IT, Customer Service
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech company dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 100 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
You will have immediate REAL IMPACT by being directly in touch with customers to help them install, deploy and operate our robotic solution through reactive & direct support which is a big contributor to setting new best practices throughout the industry. To reach a new level of customer satisfaction, we are looking for a motivated, skilled and fast learning communicator. As a robotics support specialist at ANYbotics, you will play a key role in our interface towards our customers, assisting international companies and research groups with using our robotic solution. While direct communication with customers is where you take FULL RESPONSIBILITY, you will often have to recreate their issues with our robots or simulator in order to further analyze and troubleshoot software issues. By gaining experience in our state of the art solution as well as insights into a growing number of distinct industries, you will be able to shape and expand our support system, creating new support processes, detecting and analyzing requests and feeding back insights into development and production for future generations of ANYmal.
You are an engaged personality, able to work independently and naturally collaborative when working with great teammates. You genuinely wish to work in a startup. You’re entrepreneurial and prefer to form structures rather than to work in established structures. You enjoy broadening your horizon in order to master new technologies and like to expand your skills continuously.
The Market & Our Technology
ANYbotics transforms industrial environments in the energy, process and utility sector by introducing robotics to a wide range of novel applications that so far were beyond reach. Our mobile robot ANYmal uses legs for extreme mobility in complex environments, camera- and LIDAR-based sensing for full autonomy and obstacle avoidance, and AI for high-quality and consistent inspection results. The software enabling ANYmal to perform autonomous inspection missions is almost exclusively developed in-house. Our customers are large asset operators and industrial service providers pioneering the use of robotics technology for inspection and maintenance.
- Responsibility for software and system support of our ANYmal robot
- Respond to customer inquiries via ticketing system, email, video calls, and phone
- Be a technical point of contact for our leading worldwide industrial customers, provide technical support and consult customers
- Diagnosing and resolving customer problems
- Escalating non-conformities to development or defects to technical support
- Coordinate problem tracking and resolution across multiple departments
- Tight interfacing with field engineering, account managers and quality assurance to continuously improve our customer experience
- Staying up-to-date with continuous training of our new product and software releases
- Completed technical or IT education in an industrial environment (robotics, mechatronics, electronics, automation, computer science) or related field
- You have a customer mindset, you place the customer at the center of decision-making and strive to create a positive and satisfying experience
- Experience in a first level support role or help desk environment with direct customer contact
- You are familiar with Linux and the routine use of the command line
- Ability to understand new systems quickly and to grasp complex frameworks
- Curiosity for customer problems and industrial solutions
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills to troubleshoot complex systems
- Strong German and English language skills (written and verbal)
- Know-how with mobile robotics or mechatronic systems (sensors, actuators and batteries) is a plus
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company and an ambitious team that is on a mission to change the industrial inspection market, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich.