Sales Director / Robotics
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech company dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 100 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on Sales Director to lead our team of Account Executives and Sales Development Reps and drive our ambitious sales activities around the globe. In this role, you'll take FULL RESPONSIBILITY and develop the sales strategy, including territory segmentation and market analysis, while leading the team and driving high-profile sales opportunities. Your focus on hiring, retaining, and developing top sales talent will promote continuous learning and growth within the team. As a key contributor to our growth targets, you'll have REAL IMPACT and significantly expand the team and scale sales activities worldwide. Collaborating with cross-functional teams, you'll ensure seamless customer experiences and create innovative go-to-market approaches. Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, you'll thrive in a fast-paced environment with a dedicated A-Team.
The Market & Our Technology
ANYbotics transforms industrial plants in the energy, process, and utility sector by introducing robotics to a wide range of novel applications that so far were beyond reach. Our customers are large asset operators and industrial service providers pioneering the use of robotics technology for inspection and maintenance. Our products enable autonomous routine inspections and monitoring of large scale industrial facilities for increased safety and productivity. We develop numerous customized hardware systems, including the entire robotic platform, actuators, sensors, inspection payloads, charging systems, as well as all software to enable world-class mobility, autonomy and AI driven inspection insights. We have proven the technology and the business impact to our customers in long-term pilot projects and are scaling-up sales of our commercial solution.
- Develop and execute sales strategy, including territory segmentation and market trend analysis
- Drive high-profile sales opportunities and lead the direct sales team
- Hire, retain, and develop sales talent, promoting continuous learning and growth
- Improve sales processes for scalability and manage pipeline forecasting in CRM (HubSpot)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for seamless customer experience and to create innovative go-to-market approaches
- Establish feedback loops with product management and development to ensure product-market-fit
- Represent the company and promote its technology at industry events, customer sites, and webinars
- Shape the future of our sales organization as we grow
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, engineering, or a related field
- Demonstrated success in expanding sales pipelines within complex enterprise sales environments for industrial products & solutions, preferably involving software-enabled hardware
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a background in building and leading high-growth teams, including recruitment, mentorship, and performance management
- Experience in managing large enterprise accounts across diverse geographies, cultures, industries, and management levels
- Proficiency in utilizing state-of-the-art CRM systems, such as HubSpot
- Exceptional negotiation skills and a creative approach to customer interactions
- Highly proactive, persistent, and driven to achieve outstanding results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Held similar positions in fast-growing deep-tech startup before
- German is a plus
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company and an ambitious team that is on a mission to change the industrial inspection market, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich.
See more open positions at ANYbotics
Something looks off?