Sales Manager / Robotics
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech company dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 100 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on sales professional to drive our ambitious sales activities with end customers around the globe. In this role, you will explore new and existing sales opportunities in our core industries and represent ANYbotics towards our customers. You will closely engage with key stakeholders to bring our robotic inspection & maintenance solution to automate and digitalize the operation of oil & gas and chemical plants, general industrial facilities, power plants and utilities, and many more. You will work in a fast-growing team of engaged and dedicated colleagues and report directly to the Sales Director.
The Market & Our Technology
ANYbotics transforms the industrial sector by introducing robotics to a wide range of novel applications that so far were beyond reach (see our case studies in Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Railways, Wind Energy,Mining,Construction). Our end customers are large asset operators and service providers of industrial plants pioneering the use of robotics technology for inspection and maintenance. Our solution enables autonomous routine inspections and monitoring of large scale industrial facilities for increased safety and productivity. We develop numerous customized hardware systems, including the entire robotic platform, actuators, sensors, inspection payloads, charging systems, as well as all software to enable world-class mobility, autonomy and AI driven inspection insights. We have proven the technology and the business impact to our customers in long-term pilot projects and are scaling-up sales of our commercial solution.
- Drive sales growth in one of our core industries
- Manage direct sales with customers to generate leads and ensure sufficient pipeline coverage
- Identify new market trends and collaborate with sales development
- Lead the successful closing of new customers
- Land and expand key account customers
- Promote the company's technology through events and demonstrations
- Coordinate customer validation events with the Field Engineering team
- Provide support for sales process development
- University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in engineering, marketing, business or related field
- Proven recent track record in direct sales of complex high-tech industrial solutions and services (ideally with software-enabled hardware)
- Experienced in dealing with large industrial corporates in different geographies/cultures and industries on different management levels
- Expertise in working with state of the art CRMs
- Strong interest in disruptive high-tech products and detailed customer needs and applications
- Profound negotiation skills and creativity in customer interactions
- High proactiveness, persistence and drive to achieve performance goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, ideally also in German
- Know-how and experience in inspection and maintenance of industrial plants
- Ideally experience in the Oil & Gas or Power Generation / Distribution industry
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company and an ambitious team that is on a mission to change the industrial inspection market, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich.
See more open positions at ANYbotics
Something looks off?