Strategic Marketing Internship
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech company dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 100 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
We are looking for a passionate, skilled and detail-oriented Strategic Marketing intern to join our A-Team as of July 2023. During this 6 month internship you will demonstrate your organizational talent in managing and executing successful corporate industry events and customer advisory board programs. You will become part of ANYbotics’ Business Development and Strategic Marketing team and play a pivotal role in organizing our flagship customer event and to launch our advisory board. The ideal candidate will have excellent project management skills and first experience in event planning and customer engagement programs.
The Market & Our Technology
ANYbotics transforms the energy, process, and construction sector by introducing robotics to a wide range of novel applications that so far were beyond reach. Our end customers are large asset operators and service providers of industrial plants, Pioneering the use of robotics technology for inspection and maintenance. Our products enable autonomous routine inspections and monitoring of large scale industrial facilities for increased safety and productivity. Our mobile robot ANYmal uses legs for extreme mobility in complex environments, camera- and LIDAR-based sensing for full autonomy and obstacle avoidance, and AI for high-quality and consistent inspection results. As One Team we have proven the technology and the business impact to our customers in long-term pilot projects and are preparing to scale-up sales of our commercial product.
- Take FULL RESPONSIBILITY to plan, manage and execute our flagship customer event from agenda setting and event promotion to hosting and post-event activities
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the events align with the commercial strategy and objectives
- Take ownership and manage project timelines, action plans, and support tasks for each event
- Support all activities for customer advisory board programs, including the program for the inaugural meeting
- Work as ONE TEAM and collaborate with sales, marketing and other commercial teams to align all event and board activities with regular customer interactions
- Contribute to other key projects and activities within ANYbotics’ business development team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field
- Very strong project management skills
- Previous experience in strategic marketing or event management
- Interests in industrial B2B marketing
- Experience with customer engagement programs is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English
Please note that we are only able to consider applications from Schengen-Area citizens.
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company and an ambitious team that is on a mission to change the industrial inspection market, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich.
See more open positions at ANYbotics
Something looks off?