Export Specialist / Robotics
Posted on Wednesday, June 7, 2023
ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech company dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 120 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
Building the Future of Robotics is hard work, and we are looking for a dedicated Export Specialist to support our growing delivery & export organization to make this a reality. You will be taking an active role in this interdisciplinary position in handling our day to day orders and shipments of our different business cases. You will handle the entire order-to-cash process from order intake until payment reminders for our customers worldwide. You will be using, among other sophisticated digital solutions, our ERP system SAP Business ByDesign as an effective tool. You will have the opportunity to have Real Impact on delivering value to our customers.
The Market & Our Technology
ANYbotics transforms the industrial sector by introducing robotics to a wide range of novel applications that so far were beyond reach (see our case studies in Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Railways, Wind Energy, Mining, Construction). Our customers are large asset operators and service providers of industrial plants pioneering robotics technology for inspection and maintenance. Our solution enables autonomous routine inspections and monitoring of large-scale industrial facilities for increased safety and productivity. We develop numerous customized hardware systems, including the entire robotic platform, actuators, sensors, inspection payloads, charging systems, and software to achieve world-class mobility, autonomy, and inspection capabilities, often based on AI. We have proven the technology and the business impact on our customers in long-term pilot projects. We are now scaling the commercialization of our solution(s) and deploying directly into operation at customer facilities worldwide
- Manage the orders and requests in the order-to-cash process landscapes of robots, spare parts, repairs, software licenses and rented equipment (RaaS)
- Organize international and domestic transports by airfreight, truck, courier and seafreight of our robots, spare parts and accessories
- Ensure correct marking, labeling and declaration of our dangerous goods shipments (lithium ion batteries)
- Use different customs formalities and procedures (full export/import, ATA Carnet, inward processing in repair traffic)
- Create FTA proof of origins when applicable
- Efficient coordination/monitoring of production, delivery, installation and training dates across all departments involved, in alignment with customers and sales partners worldwide
- Registration of ANYbotics in our client’s supplier platforms and handling the orders in there
- Regular Sanction List Screenings
- Good competences and education in Swiss import/export handling and regulations including related processes
- 4+ years of experience in a similar position in a Switzerland-based company where you proved your skills of order processing, international dispatch of goods, trade compliance and trade finance
- Experience in working with ERP Systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German to facilitate the communication with our local and international clients, partners, service providers and your colleagues
- Diploma as a Foreign Trade Specialist
- Experience with SAP Business by Design
- Knowledge of export control for dual-use goods
- Experience in shipping dangerous goods
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company and an ambitious team that is on a mission to change the industrial inspection market, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich.