Quality Assurance Specialist
Posted on Wednesday, June 7, 2023
ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech company dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 100 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Quality Assurance Specialist to join our Quality team. In this role, you can contribute with your experience and know-how to our scaling production and operations activities, you can further develop your skills as we rapidly introduce new products and develop processes to support this growth. With your contribution, you will drive the Quality Assurance activities in Operations and furthermore across the complete company and outsource partners. Your contribution will have Real Impact to improve the quality of our products and therefore keep customer satisfaction at highest levels. If you strive for excellence in everything you do, then you are a person who Builds the Future of Robotics!.
The Market & Our Technology
ANYbotics transforms the industrial sector by introducing robotics to a wide range of novel applications that so far were beyond reach (see our case studies in Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Railways, Wind Energy, Mining, Construction). Our customers are large asset operators and service providers of industrial plants pioneering robotics technology for inspection and maintenance. Our solution enables autonomous routine inspections and monitoring of large-scale industrial facilities for increased safety and productivity. We develop numerous customized hardware systems, including the entire robotic platform, actuators, sensors, inspection payloads, charging systems, and software to achieve world-class mobility, autonomy, and inspection capabilities, often based on AI. We have proven the technology and the business impact on our customers in long-term pilot projects. We are now scaling the commercialization of our solution(s) and deploying directly into operation at customer facilities worldwide.
- Responsibility for quality assurance matters across the value chain
- Preparing and implementing quality assurance systems and procedures
- Manage the corrective and preventive action system
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests and guiding production personnel
- Identifying and solving production and supplier issues
- Documenting quality assurance activities and participating in internal & external audits
- Create training materials and perform trainings across the company
- Participate in the development of our Quality Management System
- Base training and experience in a technical field e.g. mechanical and/or electronics manufacturing or assembly
- 3+ years of professional experience in quality assurance/management related positions is a must
- Knowledge of common quality tools and experience in implementing them
- Good practical knowledge of complex mechanical and/or mechatronic systems
- Solid IT skills (preferably in Google Workspace and ERP)
- Good communication skills, both in English (B2 or higher) and German
- Advanced training as Quality Manager
- Experience in shaping and/or maintaining a Quality Management System (ISO9001)
- Experience in quality data analytics
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company and an ambitious team that is on a mission to change the industrial inspection market, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich.