Administration, People & HR
Posted on Sunday, June 18, 2023
ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech company dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 100 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
Join ANYbotics, a fast-growing robotics scale-up company based in Zurich, as our VP People. Drive our people department's vision and strategy, shape team priorities, and represent the department at the company level. Lead the adoption of new programs, policies, and initiatives, and position ANYbotics as a leading tech employer in Zurich.
The Company & Our Team
We are on an exciting mission to transform the way autonomous robots automate and digitize industrial plants in the energy, process, and utility sector. Our customers are large asset operators and industrial service providers pioneering the use of robotics technology for inspection and maintenance.
We are proud of our entrepreneurial culture, enthusiastic about our work and put a lot of energy and persistence into achieving our goals. We collaborate through company-wide OKRs and have implemented state-of-the-art processes and tools (BambooHR, Lever, Lattice) in the People team. You will lead the people operations and talent acquisition team members, collaborate closely with the CFO and the broader leadership team to drive organizational growth and engage with people leaders across the organization, enhancing their people leadership and coaching skills.
- Develop and drive the People department's vision and strategy, aligned with company goals
- Lead, empower, and coach the people operations and talent acquisition team members
- Drive organizational growth, in Switzerland and internationally
- Shape new learning and development programs for personal and professional growth
- Enhance people leadership and coaching skills of leaders across the organization
- Represent the people department at the company level and drive adoption of new programs, policies, and initiatives
- Shape and reinforce the company culture as an integral part of growth
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, or a related field
- Proven experience in a senior leadership role within a fast-paced, technology-driven environment
- Success in developing and executing people strategies supporting growth and engagement
- Strong knowledge of talent acquisition, learning and development, and culture development
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills, inspiring and motivating teams
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, influencing and building relationships
- Experience in employer branding and talent acquisition is highly desirable
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company and an ambitious team that is on a mission to change the industrial inspection market, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich.