Accounting & Finance, Operations
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2023
ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech company dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 120 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Operational Buyer to join our Operations team. In this role, you can not only contribute with your experience and know-how to our growing supply chain, but you can also further develop your skills as we rapidly grow our operations by introducing new products. With your contribution, you will drive the operational procurement function for our supply chain from single components and spare parts up to complex system sourcing for prototyping, 0-Series manufacturing and outsourced production.
The Market & Our Technology
ANYbotics transforms industrial plants in the energy, process, and utility sector by introducing robotics to a wide range of novel applications that so far were beyond reach. Our customers are large asset operators and industrial service providers pioneering the use of robotics technology for inspection and maintenance. Our products enable autonomous routine inspections and monitoring of large scale industrial facilities for increased safety and productivity. We develop numerous customized hardware systems, including the entire robotic platform, actuators, sensors, inspection payloads, charging systems, as well as all software to enable world-class mobility, autonomy and AI driven inspection insights. We have proven the technology and the business impact to our customers in long-term pilot projects and are scaling-up sales of our commercial solution
- Operative procurement of piece parts, consumables, assemblies, and services on time, on cost, and on quality
- Negotiate partner and supplier contracts (framework contracts, MOQ, EOQ) for international production and coordinate material supply between suppliers and contract manufacturers
- Maintain supplier relationships and manage supplier performance including management of non-conformities
- Support and maintain effective material planning to prevent out-of-stock situations at optimized inventory cost
- Technical or commercial apprenticeship with further education in purchasing (e.g. Einkaufsfachmann/frau FA or Technische/r Kaufmann/frau)
- 4+ years of experience in international operational procurement, preferably for complex electro-mechanical products
- Proven technical knowledge of electronics, mechatronic systems and production processes
- Good user knowledge in ERP systems and solid IT user skills (e.g. Google Workspace)
- High proactiveness and persistence
- A good communicator in English and in German with proven supplier negotiation skills
- Knowledge of quality standards and control
- Experience in Swiss Import Customs Clearance Procedures
- Experience in SAP Business ByDesign
Recruitment agencies, PLEASE NOTE! we will only accept applications from individual candidates. Agency applications will not be considered.
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company and an ambitious team that is on a mission to change the industrial inspection market, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich.