Senior Go To Market Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2023
ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech company dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 120 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, strategic, self-driven and hands-on go-to-market professional to drive our ambitious growth plans in our current industrial target segments. As Senior Manager GTM, you get the opportunity to shape the go-to-market strategies at ANYbotics. You will become part of our growing commercial organization and drive our ambitious growth strategy around the globe.
In this role you will improve and shape the value proposition and solution offering for at least one of our core industries (Oil/Gas/Chemical, Power, Railway, or Minerals/Metals/Mining) and engage closely with customers and the respective ecosystem. You will be the central expert for any industry-related inquiries and closely collaborate with commercial teams and product development. You continuously monitor competitive activities and market trends and collect customer insights to feed them into our product roadmap, value propositions, and go-to-market approaches.
If you are a strategic thinker, passionate to thrive our go-to-market and a desire to shape the future of industrial autonomous inspection robots, we'd love to hear from you. You will be part of a dynamic commercial team of engaged and dedicated colleagues and report directly to the Senior Director of GTM.
The Market & Our Technology
ANYbotics transforms the industrial sector by introducing robotics to a wide range of novel applications that so far were beyond reach (see our case studies in Mining, Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Railways, Wind Energy, Construction). Our end customers are large asset operators and service providers of industrial plants pioneering the use of robotics technology for inspection and maintenance. Our solution enables autonomous routine inspections and monitoring of large scale industrial facilities for increased safety and productivity. We develop numerous customized hardware systems, including the entire robotic platform, actuators, sensors, inspection payloads, charging systems, as well as all software to enable world-class mobility, autonomy and AI driven inspection insights. We have proven the technology and the business impact to our customers in long-term pilot projects and are scaling-up sales of our commercial solution.
- Strategic Business Development: Lead the development and execution of strategic commercial plans for business expansion in ANYbotics’ core verticals. Build a knowledge base and a solid understanding of future growth opportunities for additional value generation in assigned industrial vertical. Continuously enhancing the ANYbotic’s Go-To-Market approach
- Vertical-specific Customer & Market Insights: Closely interact with key customers to gain valuable insights on customer needs, use cases, ROI models and gaps in the product-market-fit. Conduct ongoing market research and competitive analysis to identify market trends
- Value Proposition & Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collect, consolidate and leverage customer feedback and insights to enhance our commercial offering incl. pricing. Collaborate closely with sales, product development, and all other customer-facing teams to ensure that customer insights are reflected in product roadmaps, value proposition, and our go-to-market approach
- Product roadmap contribution: Relay industry-specific requirements and feedback to the Product Management team for potential inclusion in the product roadmap. Collection of relevant information for market sizing and business case calculations for prioritization of new ideas and features and as input for strategic pricing
- Sales Enablement: Work closely with the sales team to provide them with the necessary tools, ROI insights and collateral, including whitepapers and customer stories to drive successful sales efforts
- Eco-System Management:Build industry network and engage with stakeholders during customer meetings as well as conferences, webinars, and other events to drive awareness of ANYbotics in the market
- University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in engineering, marketing, business or related field
- Proven track record in driving go-to-market strategies for high-tech industrial solutions (ideally software-enabled hardware) or similar roles like strategic marketing, trade marketing or business development
- Profund industry experience combined with strong knowledge in robotic inspection and maintenance, autonomous robotics, industrial automation, or related areas
- Highly curious and interested in understanding specific customer needs and applications in detail.
- Strong project management and presentation skills (incl. designing presentations) and previous experience in acting as focal point and managing complex cross-functional interactions
- Proficient in structuring, communicating, and presenting complex topics and translating insights into actionable plans
- Quick learner with the ability to grasp complex high-tech products and processes rapidly
- Know-how and experience in autonomous robotics, industrial automation, or related fields is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, ideally also in German
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company and an ambitious team that is on a mission to change the industrial inspection market, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich.