Senior Business Intelligence Manager
Sales & Business Development, Operations, Data Science
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech company dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 120 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
ANYbotics is a leading robotics company specializing in advanced autonomous systems. With a successful Series B financing round recently closed, we are poised for rapid growth and international expansion. Our mission is to revolutionize the robotics industry through cutting-edge technology and innovation. As we embark on this exciting journey, we are seeking a dynamic and experienced Senior Business Intelligence Manager to join our team and help us shape the future of robotics.
As Senior Business Intelligence Manager you are responsible to develop our Business Intelligence strategy and deploy it company wide. The role is a crucial position as ANYbotics is committed to strengthen data-driven decision taking. The role gives you the unique opportunity to shape and deploy ANYbotics’ data and BI infrastructure to drive better business decisions and empower stakeholders to understand their business and customers in new ways.
The Market & Our Technology
ANYbotics transforms the industrial sector by introducing robotics to a wide range of novel applications that so far were beyond reach (see our case studies in Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Railways, Wind Energy, Mining, Construction). Our customers are large asset operators and service providers of industrial plants pioneering robotics technology for inspection and maintenance. Our solution enables autonomous routine inspections and monitoring of large-scale industrial facilities for increased safety and productivity. We develop numerous customized hardware systems, including the entire robotic platform, actuators, sensors, inspection payloads, charging systems, and software to achieve world-class mobility, autonomy, and inspection capabilities, often based on AI. We have proven the technology and the business impact on our customers in long-term pilot projects. We are now scaling the commercialization of our solution(s) and deploying directly into operation at customer facilities worldwide.
- Capture, understand, and synthesize the aggregate Business Intelligence needs of the organization into one coherent business intelligence strategy and roadmap
- Build up and maintain a company-wide business intelligence architecture (including integration of relevant source data)
- Introduce and maintain a user-friendly Data Analytics/ BI tool on top of the data warehouse to provide relevant, real-time data access (dashboards) and insights to business users
- Create meaningful data insights based on ad hoc requests or strategic/ operational initiatives to improve business performance
- Be a change leader for a data-driven culture at ANYbotics and a sparring partner to others for the definition of the right business metrics
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Data Science, or a similar field of study
- Proven experience (3+ years) in a business intelligence leadership role, including a track record in building BI architecture from scratch
- Expertise in data modeling, data warehouse design, ETL processes, and data integration
- Proficiency in data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Looker, ThoughtSpot or similar
- Experience in SQL and/or Python (familiarity with frameworks/ tools like DBT, Pandas, etc.)
- Strong business acumen with the ability to translate business requirements into data-driven solutions
- Can-do attitude and a very open and engaging personality with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders
- Independent self-starter with well-structured ways of working
- Bonus: Experience in a fast-growing high tech industrial company environment
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company and an ambitious team that is on a mission to change the industrial inspection market, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich.