Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2023
ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech company dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 130 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
We are looking for a dedicated and diligent Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager to join our growing finance #Ateam. Take the lead in building and enhancing our financial management capabilities to drive strategic decision making across our fast-growing company. In this role, you will own the budgeting and forecasting processes covering all departments (Commercial, Operations, R&D and supporting functions), enhance our management reporting towards the leadership team and Board of Directors, drive financial analysis and cost management (product and operational costs), as well as take ownership for shaping our ERP and BI landscape.
The Company & Our Team
We are on an exciting mission to transform the way autonomous robots automate and digitize industrial plants in the energy, process, and utility sector. Our customers are large asset operators and industrial service providers pioneering the use of robotics technology for inspection and maintenance. Our robotic solution enables autonomous routine inspections and monitoring of large scale industrial facilities for increased safety and productivity.
We are proud of our entrepreneurial culture, enthusiastic about our work and put a lot of energy and persistence into achieving our goals. In this role, you will collaborate closely with our CFO and our Senior Accounting & Finance Manager, as well as stakeholders in the Commercial, Operations and R&D divisions to drive financial management across the company.
- Budgeting and forecasting: Develop, manage and oversee the budgeting and forecasting processes by collaborating with other departments to gather information, analyze historical data, and project future financial performance.
- Management reporting: Build management reports, dashboards, and presentations for senior management and board members to support strategic decision making and monitor the company's financial performance against budget and forecast.
- Financial analysis: Conduct in-depth analysis of financial data, performance metrics, and key performance indicators (KPIs) to provide insights into the company's financial health. This includes identifying trends, variances, and areas for improvement.
- Cost management: Analyzing product costs and operational expenses, identifying opportunities for cost savings, efficiency improvements, and recommending strategies to optimize expenses.
- ERP and BI: Taking ownership together with Accounting & Finance manager and BI manager to shape and further develop our tools and databases to increase the accuracy, relevance and efficiency of our financial data.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Controlling, or a related field
- Proven experience in FP&A, Controlling or Corporate Finance within a fast-paced, technology-driven environment
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems (SAP byDesign) and BI tools
- Self-starter, with a hands-on attitude to take full ownership in building the FP&A role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken - German is a plus
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company and an ambitious team that is on a mission to change the industrial inspection market, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich.