People Experience Manager
People & HR, Operations
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech company dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 130 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
As People Experience Manager (PX), you will be joining our growing people team which is dedicated to building a modern, flexible and fun work environment which fosters our people's wellbeing and growth. You will become a central point of contact for our team members and people leaders around operational people topics and reinforce our team spirit and sense of belonging. You will be responsible for new joiner orientation, tool management and training, as well as internal people communication across the company.
You will take ownership of our digital and personal processes across the employee lifecycle and be in the driver’s seat in improving and further developing these and People projects as our company grows. Join the People team and take Full Responsibility with your passion and growth mindset.
The Company & our Team
We are on an exciting mission to transform the way autonomous robots automate and digitize industrial plants in the energy, process, and utility sector. Our customers are large asset operators and industrial service providers pioneering the use of robotics technology for inspection and maintenance. Our robotic solution enables autonomous routine inspections and monitoring of large scale industrial facilities for increased safety and productivity.
We are proud of our entrepreneurial culture, enthusiastic about our work and put a lot of energy and persistence into achieving our goals. As a member of the People team, you will work closely with all Departments as a partner to people managers.
- Employee life cycle management from onboarding to offboarding, including integrated performance management, career development, culture, and internal communication
- Proactively addressing People matters that are relevant to our business and its success
- First contact person for our employees and people leaders for our digital and personal processes
- Administrate our people operations and integrated performance management tool for the best PX
- Shape our culture by implementing new initiatives and regular internal communications
- Prepare and update content and training materials
- Support the planning and execution of team events
- Cooperation with our external payroll partner
- 2-3 years experience in a people-related role, ideally within a tech and high-growth environment
- Proven background in employee relations, both operational and project-based
- Sound Knowledge of Swiss labor law
- Excellent user knowledge of HRIS tools and Google Workspace
- Effective communication skills to connect with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Problem-solving and organizational skills with a high-service orientation
- Independent, reliable, and structured working style
- Excited to work in a multicultural and fast-growing environment
- Knowledge of payroll processes, rewards and perks topics
- Fluent in English and German
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company and an ambitious team that is on a mission to change the industrial inspection market, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich.