Backend Software Engineer/ Sr. Backend Software Engineer
ArmorCode is a hyper-growth startup with a line up of marquee customers that are an envy of even Fortune 500 companies. Our customers range from fast-paced digital native companies to #1 brands across three major global categories.
ArmorCode provides the industry’s leading AppSecOps platform delivering AppSec at the speed of DevSecOps. Since its founding in 2020 in Palo Alto, California by serial entrepreneurs with a successful track record of starting and growing startups, ArmorCode has won numerous awards including SINET 16, Globee IT & Disruptor Awards, Hot Startup of the Year award, and the TiE50 Award. ArmorCode was spotlighted on the iconic Nasdaq tower and was included in Gartner's AppSec Hype Cycle under Application Security Orchestration and Correlation tool (ASOC) category.
Application security is one of the fastest growing sub-segments within the fast growing cybersecurity market, and we are a clear market leader in our category because of the platform-based architecture. In a world that is getting digitally transformed, application visibility and application security posture management are foundational and are a perfect launch pad for long-term career success. At ArmorCode you will find passionate problem-solvers who embody our core values: Hunger, Humility, and Humanity.
Agile DevOps, Cloud Deployment, Microservices and Open Source have all dramatically accelerated application delivery and complexity. Today’s AppSec teams depend on a collection of point security products and siloed manual processes. This leaves them struggling to gain the visibility, insight, and process scale they need to identify and protect the always changing and growing application risk surface. This resulting AppSec Chaos means applications ship fast without the assurance of shipping securely, leaving the organization at risk of breaches and losses.
The ArmorCode AppSecOps Platform is the solution to this challenge. We provide AppSec teams with the visibility, actionable insight, automation, and integration needed to build, deliver, and scale an effective and efficient AppSec program across the entire organization, as well as the DevSecOps pipeline.
ArmorCode's next-generation AppSecOps is the only platform that consolidates multiple key AppSec needs (Application Security Posture Management, Unified Vulnerability Management, DevSecOps Orchestration, and Continuous Compliance) into a single-pane-of-glass to minimize tooling and alerts while maximizing agility, efficiency, and cost-efficacy. With it, enterprises radically simplify and accelerate their application security while drastically cutting costs. Our platform is loved by global brands & category leaders, backed by leading VC firms, and powered by security experts.
ArmorCode's mission is to help organizations ship software fast and ship it securely, no matter where it is built, how it is built, or who builds it. We invite eager talent ready for this challenge to join our team and power our rocketship.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on requirement discussions, design, coding and debugging
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code with Spring boot as the framework
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design
- more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams, learn new languages as well as follow emerging technologies
- Taking lead on new initiatives, as needed
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Qualifications and Experience requirements:
- Desired experience range is 3 to 5 years and 5 to 8 years
- Engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc or any Equivalent Degree
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Ability to decide when to use relational vs NoSQL databases and must be experienced with at least one of the relational databases
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC
- Experience in CI/CD and Cloud technologies
- Expertise in developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with demonstrable production-scale experience
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
What We Offer
In addition to a competitive compensation package for this role, candidates will have an opportunity to directly and significantly influence application security space, and diversify skill sets by taking on new and exciting challenges.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Stock options
- Medical Insurance
- Work from home Remote flexibility – Based at India
If you want to join a rocket ship that is on a hyper growth trajectory, send a note and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org