Director of Product Management / Senior Product Manager
ArmorCode is a hyper-growth startup with a line-up of marquee customers that are an envy of even Fortune 500 companies. Our customers range from fast-paced digital native companies to #1 brands across three major global categories.
ArmorCode provides the industry’s leading AppSecOps platform delivering AppSec at the speed of DevSecOps. Since its founding in 2020 in Palo Alto, California by serial entrepreneurs with a successful track record of starting and growing startups, ArmorCode has won numerous awards including SINET 16, Globee IT & Disruptor Awards, Hot Startup of the Year award, and the TiE50 Award. ArmorCode was spotlighted on the iconic Nasdaq tower and was included in Gartner's AppSec Hype Cycle under Application Security Orchestration and Correlation tool (ASOC) category.
Application security is one of the fastest growing sub-segments within the fast-growing cybersecurity market, and we are a clear market leader in our category because of the platform-based architecture. In a world that is getting digitally transformed, application visibility and application security posture management are foundational and are a perfect launch pad for long-term career success. At ArmorCode you will find passionate problem-solvers who embody our core values: Hunger, Humility, and Humanity.
Agile DevOps, Cloud Deployment, Microservices and Open Source have all dramatically accelerated application delivery and complexity. Today’s AppSec teams depend on a collection of point security products and siloed manual processes. This leaves them struggling to gain the visibility, insight, and process scale they need to identify and protect the always changing and growing application risk surface. This resulting AppSec Chaos means applications ship fast without the assurance of shipping securely, leaving the organization at risk of breaches and losses.
The ArmorCode AppSecOps Platform is the solution to this challenge. We provide AppSec teams with the visibility, actionable insight, automation, and integration needed to build, deliver, and scale an effective and efficient AppSec program across the entire organization, as well as the DevSecOps pipeline.
ArmorCode's next-generation AppSecOps is the only platform that consolidates multiple key AppSec needs (Application Security Posture Management, Unified Vulnerability Management, DevSecOps Orchestration, and Continuous Compliance) into a single-pane-of-glass to minimize tooling and alerts while maximizing agility, efficiency, and cost-efficacy. With it, enterprises radically simplify and accelerate their application security while drastically cutting costs. Our platform is loved by global brands & category leaders, backed by leading VC firms, and powered by security experts.
ArmorCode's mission is to help organizations ship software fast and ship it securely, no matter where it is built, how it is built, or who builds it. We invite eager talent ready for this challenge to join our team and power our rocketship.
ArmorCode is looking to grow our Product Management team with curious problem solvers to drive the definition, development and adoption of the ArmorCode AppSecOps platform and ensure end-to-end success. In this role, you will define, build and bring to market ArmorCode products. This is a high impact, high visibility role that requires immense cross-functional execution spanning Engineering, Sales, Marketing, UX, Research, Customer Success and Support.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the ‘voice of the customer, owning the user experience and collaborating with other Product Management leaders to define and deliver enhancements
- Interact and collaborate with Support, Customer Success, and field teams, to understand customer issues and drive business outcomes
- Define product specs, user stories, mockups, and acceptance criteria in collaboration with other PMs, engineering or independently
- Collaborate with Engineering to plan, drive and execute product releases cycles.
- Collaborate with product marketing to support the creation of customer-driven messaging and content
- Develop a deep understanding of the market landscape and identify key areas of competitive differentiation and market disruption
- Hands-on product owner
- Creative, curious and passionate problem solver
- Obsessed with customer success and optimizing for simplicity
- Driven to succeed in fast-paced customer driven environments
- Proven ability to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities at the same time
- 8+ years of experience in product management with SaaS / Cloud companies
- 5+ years of experience in security, DevSecOps or DevOps software
- Solid understanding of how developers and security teams use popular security scanners like Wiz, Tenable, Checkmarx, Snyk, Palo Alto Prisma (Twistlock), Black Duckand more.
- Good understanding of AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
What We Offer
In addition to a competitive compensation package for this role, candidates will have an opportunity to directly and significantly influence software security space, and diversify skill sets by taking on new and exciting challenges.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Stock options
- Competitive benefits package, including healthcare
- 100% work from home Remote flexibility – Based in India
If you want to join a rocket ship that is on a hyper growth trajectory, submit via LinkedIn and let's get talking.