Digital Success Manager
Coda started with an observation: In a world full of applications, why do documents and spreadsheets still run everything? And why haven't they been meaningfully updated in over 50 years? Coda is a new doc that's familiar and flexible like the documents you're used to, but comes with building blocks you can combine to create docs as powerful as apps. It's a big product with an even bigger mission. And we need your help to spread the word! We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists, and have assembled a world-class team across offices in San Francisco, Mountain View, and Seattle, and remote employees all over the US. In fact, all our jobs are open in any location across the US. Here's a quick overview of what we do.
About the Role
In this role you will:
- Assist in the creation and standardization of materials (templates, docs, surveys, etc.) to facilitate the work of our Strategic Customer Success Managers
- Implement our 1:many motions by developing and managing email campaigns, bots, and in-app messaging to improve customer engagement and retention
- Utilize data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of our 1:many initiatives and use this information to make informed strategic decisions
- Maintain and optimize our customer success tech stack to ensure a seamless customer and CSM experience
- Collaborate with various teams, including sales, support, growth marketing, and product marketing, to align and integrate customer success goals across the organization
- Stay updated with the latest developments in digital technology and customer success best practices to continuously improve our strategies
You may be a great fit for this role if:
- Experience in a customer success or digital marketing role
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate with different teams
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and translate it into actionable strategies
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrable experience in building and managing customer success processes and/or tech stacks
- Proven track record of designing and implementing effective bots and/or email campaign
How we care for our Codans!
We are committed to providing highly competitive cash compensation, equity, and benefits. Check out our compensation philosophy. The compensation offered for this role will be based on multiple factors such as the role's scope and complexity, and the candidate's experience and expertise.
Starting on your first day of employment, Coda offers a wide range of benefits and perks that support eligible employees and their family members. Some of our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Optional Remote or in-office work
- Commuter Benefits
- Cell & Internet Subsidy
- Lunch Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Parental Leave
- Annual Educational Stipend
At Coda, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Coda believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Something looks off?