Marketing Programs Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
Coda started with an observation: In a world full of applications, why do documents and spreadsheets still run everything? And why haven't they been meaningfully updated in over 50 years? Coda is a new doc that's familiar and flexible like the documents you're used to, but comes with building blocks you can combine to create docs as powerful as apps. It's a big product with an even bigger mission. And we need your help to spread the word! We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists, and have assembled a world-class team across offices in San Francisco, Mountain View, and Seattle, and remote employees all over the US. In fact, all our jobs are open in any location across the US. Here's a quick overview of what we do.
About this role
We are seeking a dynamic and data-driven Marketing Programs Manager to drive our lifecycle email campaigns and manage our webinar program. This cross-functional role requires a creative thinker with a keen understanding of data and a passion for optimizing prospect and customer engagement throughout their journey. If you're excited about harnessing the power of data to drive impactful marketing strategies, this role might be a perfect fit for you.
In this role you will:
- Develop and execute end-to-end lifecycle email marketing campaigns, from segmentation and content creation to deployment and analysis
- Collaborate with the content team to ensure email content aligns with the overall marketing strategy and resonates with target audiences
- Utilize A/B testing and other data-driven methodologies to optimize email open rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates
- Work closely with business operations teams to develop campaign performance dashboards, lead quality metrics, and campaign tracking
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of webinar planning and execution, including content development, audience targeting, speaker coordination, promotion, and post-event analysis
- Work closely with the design team to create visually appealing webinar materials and email templates that drive engagement
- Leverage data analytics tools like Sundial, Amplitude, and Mode to track key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide regular reports on the effectiveness of email and webinar campaigns
- Partner with cross-functional teams, such as Sales, Product, and Customer Success, to ensure alignment of marketing programs with overall business objectives
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in email marketing and webinar strategies to continually enhance campaign performance
You may be a great fit for this role if:
- 6+ years of Marketing B2B SaaS experience
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex concepts to stakeholders at all levels
- Strategic mindset, with the ability to think critically, solve problems, and make data
How we care for our Codans!
We are committed to providing highly competitive cash compensation, equity, and benefits. Check out our compensation philosophy. The compensation offered for this role will be based on multiple factors such as the role's scope and complexity, and the candidate's experience and expertise, and may vary from the range provided: $120,000 - $170,000.
Starting on your first day of employment, Coda offers a wide range of benefits and perks that support eligible employees and their family members. Some of our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Optional Remote or in-office work
- Commuter Benefits
- Cell & Internet Subsidy
- Lunch Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Parental Leave
- Annual Educational Stipend
At Coda, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Coda believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.