Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2021
People around the United States trust Getaround to help them safely rent cars to friends, colleagues, neighbors, and even strangers. As a Sales Agent you promote the opportunity to earn additional revenue to prospective hosts. Your goal will be to convince the host to meet one of our local Sales representatives and book a consultation meeting for the two of them to speak. We're looking for someone passionate, relentless, and results-driven with a motivated personality. On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be answering emails, making outbound calls and booking appointments.
We're looking for bright, energetic, and passionate individuals that can grow with our Sales support team in the Philippines. You’ll be empowered to make a difference in the lives of thousands of people. We need you to be willing to go the extra mile, have a focus on getting the details right, and be a bright and energetic communicator. Of course, you need to be passionate about Getaround's mission to empower people to carshare everywhere.
This position is based in the Philippines. This is a work-from-home position with competitive hourly pay. We’re looking for individuals who are willing to work on a full time position. Sound like the job for you? Read on!
What you’ll be doing
- Partner with Sales reps to identify quality sales opportunities and grow new markets
- Engage car owners and evangelize the benefits of car sharing
- Excite owners about becoming Getaround hosts and communicate the benefits of our industry leading, patented technology
- Book meetings between prospective car sharing hosts and Regional Sales representatives
- Update and maintain activity in Close.io (Sales CRM) and other shared tools
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- 2+ years of customer support or sales support experience
- 6+ months of customer phone support experience
- Competitive and goal-oriented
- Strong passion for selling and ability to communicate a product’s value
- Willingness to work weekends, holidays, and night shifts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At least 5MBPS download speed and 1MBPS upload speed internet connection: speed tests will be conducted during interviews.
- A quiet space to work from, free of background noise and other distractions
- You can work well as an individual and in teams
- You enjoy taking initiative and making people happy
- You're a quick and proactive learner who can multi-task and perform under pressure
- Technology savvy and/or tech support experience
- Passion for car sharing and solving car overpopulation
- Customer/Sales support experience in a startup
- Basic understanding of cars and common car issues
- Experience using Sales CRM or Zendesk