Marketplace Quality Specialist
Posted on Saturday, October 9, 2021
People around the United States trust Getaround to help them safely rent cars from friends, colleagues, neighbors, and even strangers. As a Marketplace Quality Specialist, you’ll perform a key role in helping us maintain a safe and reliable marketplace where our hosts and guests trust each other and Getaround.
We're looking for bright, energetic, and passionate individuals that can grow with our Marketplace Quality team in the Philippines. You’ll be empowered to make a difference in the lives of thousands of people. We need you to be willing to go the extra mile, have a focus on getting the details right, and be a bright and energetic communicator. Of course, you need to be passionate about Getaround's mission to empower people to carshare everywhere.
What you'll be doing
- Review high risk guest accounts to decide and make decisions on community violations
- Follow established processes and make suggestions as needed
- Analyze negative feedback from hosts and guests
- Auditing existing users to maintain a safe and trusted platform
- Interacting with hosts and guests via phone and email
What you'll need
- University or equivalent degree2+ years work experience in Marketplace Quality or Customer service
- Excellent english verbal and written communication skills
- Empathy and sound judgement when dealing with guests and hosts
- You enjoy taking initiative and making people happy
- Must be willing to work evenings or weekends as the team operates 24x7
- Self sufficient and autonomous in day to day work
- Marketplace Experience, especially with Quality
- Customer support experience in a fast paced startup environment
- Data processing, analysis and spreadsheeting skills
- Previous experience with Zendesk
See more open positions at Getaround
Something looks off?