SAP Banking Specialist
SAP Banking Specialist
GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, people from all over the world have booked more than 135 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 800 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 18 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
Our mission is to provide reliable solutions that translate operational processes into financial data while enabling strategic decision making.
- Own all Banking related topics in SAP the be the primary point of contact for its sub-processes: Bank Master Data, Incoming and Outgoing Payment Processing, Bank Statement Processing, Payment File Structures, Payment Interfaces and more.
- Act as a Technical Product Owner in your SAP module, proactively partnering with the business in order to identify and build solutions
- Design and coordinate the implementation of new solutions and projects in between different SAP modules such as FICO, FICA and BRIM, as well as providing support to more complex Production issues when needed
- Coordinate work with a team of off-shore SAP specialists in development and support activities
Who you are
- You have several years of SAP Banking experience, including implementation projects (experience in marketplace businesses is a plus)
- Expertise on XML file format implementations for payment instruction file
- Extensive experience in implementing (design and customizing) MT940 formats for electronic bank statements, experience in CAMT file format implementation is a plus
- Knowledge in BCM is a plus
- Has a good understanding of general SAP FICO processes and functionalities
- You can navigate interfaces in SAP CPI/BTP
- A team player with a proactive “can do” mentality. Creatively solving problems and building new solutions are your hobbies
- Open communicator, able to debate ideas equally with business and technical stakeholders
How we set you up for success:
- Invest in your development with an annual personal growth budget
- Become a part of our success with virtual stock options
- Enjoy flexibility with a hybrid work-from-home and telecommuting policy
- Save on transportation costs with discounted public transportation tickets
- Support your loved ones with generous maternity and paternity leave policies
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Important notice: Protect yourself from recruitment scams
We want to ensure your safety during the application process. Please be aware of potential scammers impersonating GetYourGuide recruiters. Remember, GetYourGuide never requests payment or sensitive personal information during recruitment. All official job opportunities are exclusively posted on our Careers page. If you suspect fraudulent activity, report it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay vigilant and protect yourself from recruitment scams.