Destination Manager France & Africa
Destination Manager France & Africa
GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, people from all over the world have booked more than 135 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 800 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 18 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and results-driven Destination Manager to join our Paris Sales Team. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in our growth by discovering the best and most popular things to do in travel destinations. Your focus will be on acquiring new accounts to join our marketplace and negotiate the best possible conditions. You will be at the forefront of the travel experience industry, and support GetYourGuide’s growth in France and/or Africa.
- Owning your destination(s) and its key performance metrics including;
- New products Selection
- Revenue Growth and growth of your markets
- Product optimisation
- Customer Satisfaction
- Responsible for the entire sales funnel from start to end: from product research to acquisition and onboarding, negotiating with key attractions and tours, getting the best conditions, closing the deal and post deal communication
- Keeping up with, and being the contact person for your destination’s market landscape - including tourism trends and competition
- Leading strategic deals with top partners from idea generation to implementation and project management to success tracking and reporting.
- Constant presence in the field; experiencing our products in order to discover where customers’ pain points are, implementing solutions, and working closely with our suppliers to test new ideas that will wow our customers.
Who you are
- You are located in Paris or are willing to relocate for the role. We have a hybrid work model and value weekly in person interaction in our office a minimum of 3 days per week.
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience (hunting & farming), Travel/E-Commerce industry experience is a plus
- French at a native level and fluent written and spoken English (must have). You enjoy working independently, creatively, strategically, and love thinking outside the box
- You enjoy overcoming objections and closing deals
- Passionate about traveling and visiting top destinations on a monthly basis
- Likes data - a working proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent and natural ability to establish and build great business relationships with clients
- Confident, approachable and solution-oriented with good organizational skills
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Result-focused, self-driven, team player
- A positive “can-do” attitude and a strong moral compass
How we set you up for success:
- Invest in your development with an annual personal growth budget
- Create a comfortable workspace at home with an annual home office budget
- Become a part of our success with virtual stock options
- Enjoy flexibility with a hybrid work-from-home and telecommuting policy
- Save on transportation costs with discounted public transportation tickets
- Support your loved ones with generous maternity and paternity leave policies
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Important notice: Protect yourself from recruitment scams
We want to ensure your safety during the application process. Please be aware of potential scammers impersonating GetYourGuide recruiters. Remember, GetYourGuide never requests payment or sensitive personal information during recruitment. All official job opportunities are exclusively posted on our Careers page. If you suspect fraudulent activity, report it to email@example.com. Stay vigilant and protect yourself from recruitment scams.