Employer Brand Lead
Employer Brand Lead
GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, people from all over the world have booked more than 135 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 800 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 18 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
Our goal is to cultivate an authentic Employer Brand that not only attracts but also retains the finest talent for GetYourGuide. We are tasked with crafting and promoting a genuine narrative about our mission, culture, and people, thereby attracting, engaging, and motivating exceptional talent to join us in revolutionizing the travel experience.
As the Employer Brand Lead, you'll drive innovation and spark excitement in the hearts of candidates and employees across the globe. You'll lead a lean team within our Talent Acquisition department, working alongside a world-class Brand and Marketing organization. This role is pivotal in defining and conveying GetYourGuide's unique story, culture, and values to the world. Backed by our internal creative studio, external freelancers, engineering brand advocates, and social media care specialists, you'll be enabled to experiment and reach beyond the typical employer brand ideas.
- Strategic vision: Develop and execute a forward-thinking employer brand strategy that aligns with GetYourGuide's mission and business objectives.
- Brand & culture leadership: Lead Employer Brand in creating compelling, targeted, and differentiated employer branding initiatives and champion GetYourGuide’s culture to an external audience.
- Content and channel management: Oversee the creation and execution of diverse content and campaigns that resonate with our target audiences. Manage, assess, and scale our channels, including our careers site, social media, blogs, glassdoor, and events.
- Performance analysis: Regularly assesses the impact of marketing efforts, harnessing data to accelerate initiatives and drive outcomes.
- Stakeholder engagement: Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders - tech and business leadership in particular - to ensure brand consistency and strategic alignment.
- People management: Lead and develop the employer branding team, promoting collaboration, skill development, and alignment with GetYourGuide's strategic objectives.
Who you are:
- You are located in Berlin or are willing to relocate. We operate on a hybrid work model and value in office team interaction a few days per week.
- Experienced Employer Brand leader: 8+ years in employer branding, recruitment marketing, or a related marketing role.
- Strategic thinker: Exceptional ability to craft and execute long-term strategies.
- Data-driven: Skilled at uncovering and leveraging insights from data and turning them into powerful employer brand campaigns. Experience in A/B testing is a plus.
- Brand champion: Adept at crafting and managing brand campaigns across multiple channels, ensuring engagement with diverse audiences.
- Skilled communicator: Excellent at articulating ideas, influencing others, and building consensus across various teams.
- Problem-solver: Creative, resourceful, and proactive in addressing challenges and seizing opportunities.
- Resilient: Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, adapting to evolving business needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
How we set you up for success:
- Invest in your development with an annual personal growth budget
- Create a comfortable workspace at home with an annual home office budget
- Become a part of our success with virtual stock options
- Enjoy flexibility with a hybrid work-from-home and telecommuting policy
- Save on transportation costs with discounted public transportation tickets
- Support your loved ones with generous maternity and paternity leave policies
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application
Important notice: Protect yourself from recruitment scams
We want to ensure your safety during the application process. Please be aware of potential scammers impersonating GetYourGuide recruiters. Remember, GetYourGuide never requests payment or sensitive personal information during recruitment. All official job opportunities are exclusively posted on our Careers page. If you suspect fraudulent activity, report it to email@example.com. Stay vigilant and protect yourself from recruitment scams.