TikTok Content Creator
TikTok Content Creator
GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, people from all over the world have booked more than 135 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 800 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 18 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
We’re ramping up our TikTok content this year, and we want you to be a part of it. We’re on the hunt for a US-based, TikTok-savvy content creator. Someone who’s just as comfortable in front of the camera as they are behind the scenes producing on-brand, TikTok-first content that entertains, inspires, and maybe goes a lil bit viral. We certainly don’t dream of labor, but if we did… a full-time content creation gig for one of the world’s leading travel experience brands might be the dream job 😳
We’re looking for someone with extensive knowledge of TikTok, its trends, and what makes it, well, tick. Someone who knows the ins and outs of sounds, stitches, transitions, comment clapbacks, and more (bonus points if you can explain these things to our execs without sending them into a coma 💀). Our ideal candidate is a creative collaborator who is comfortable exchanging ideas with stakeholders while maintaining a solid intuition for what trends to jump on and how to make them relevant to our brand.
This role blends the best of content creation with data: you’ll create, but you’ll also use the insights from data to keep optimizing and communicating our mission of providing unforgettable travel experiences. We’re looking at you spreadsheet peeps 👀💅
- Owning the process of content production on TikTok, from ideation to filming and editing. Being comfortable in front of the camera is a must for this role. You get to be the ✨main character✨
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts with our social media manager. You’ll be the executor, but you’ll never be short of ideas or inspiration 🧠
- Sharing insights on performance on TikTok, using these to leverage content direction and to assist overall in our strategic direction of the channel 📈
- Responding to user comments, keeping our community entertained via our content and in the comment section. Get paid to scroll… basically 🤳
- Researching and staying on top of relevant trends, finding new ways to make GetYourGuide part of the cultural conversation on TikTok 🤩
- Last but certainly not least, you’ll travel to our experiences across the US and sometimes internationally to capture fresh content. Go do fun stuff, document it, and get paid. Yup, you read that right 🏃
Who you are
- You’re based in NYC or are willing to relocate. We have a hybrid work model and value in person interaction in our office in Manhattan 3 days per week.
- Proof of producing content and building a community on the platform. You’ll know your stitches from your stickers and what makes a thumb-stopping TikTok.
- Understanding of the most essential TikTok metrics. You understand the marketing funnel and why #TikTokMadeMeBuyIt matters.
- You’re comfortable with careful, creative risk-taking and experimentation, constantly finding new ways to elevate our content.
- Working independently is second nature to you while still being a comfortable collaborator with great communication skills.
- You have a passion for travel and inspiring others to explore. You have a keen eye for unforgettable experiences.
How we set you up for success:
- Become a part of our success with virtual stock options
- 20 vacation days to start (plus one additional day per year of tenure up to 23 days)
- 10 paid sick days per year
- 13 public holidays
- 12 weeks 100% paid parental leave
- Enjoy flexibility with a hybrid work-from-home and telecommuting policy
- Invest in your development with an annual personal growth budget
- Create a comfortable workspace at home with an annual home office budget
- Save on transportation costs with discounted public transportation tickets
- Gym reimbursement
- Support your loved ones with generous maternity and paternity leave policies
- Thrive in a dynamic work environment as part of a multinational team (Headquarters in Germany; work language is English)
- GetYourGuide friends & family discount to experience our products for yourself
- Full coverage medical plans options
- 100% employer paid dental and vision for employees and their dependents
- 100% employer paid life and short term disability
- HSA and FSA plans
- Voluntary additional life, disability, special disease and accident insurance
The reasonably estimated salary for this role ranges from $84,000-93,000, plus a competitive equity package. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience.
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Important notice: Protect yourself from recruitment scams
We want to ensure your safety during the application process. Please be aware of potential scammers impersonating GetYourGuide recruiters. Remember, GetYourGuide never requests payment or sensitive personal information during recruitment. All official job opportunities are exclusively posted on our Careers page. If you suspect fraudulent activity, report it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay vigilant and protect yourself from recruitment scams.