Sr. Director, Sales Enablement
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
Immuta enables organizations to unlock value from their cloud data by protecting it and providing secure access. The Immuta Data Security Platform provides sensitive data discovery, security and access control, and data activity monitoring and has deep integrations with the leading cloud data platforms. Immuta is now trusted by Fortune 500 companies and government agencies around the world to secure their data. Founded in 2015, Immuta is headquartered in Boston, MA.
• Customers simplify operations, improve data security, and unlock data’s value. Customers include:
Roche – Saved $50M by securely operationalizing data products and saving inventory.
Thomson Reuters - Faster access to Snowflake data and a 60x increase in data usage resulting in greater productivity.
Swedbank – 3x time saved setting up data security and self-service policy authoring. 2x more data use cases. 5x improvement in process efficiency.
JB Hunt – Increased permitted use cases for cloud analytics by 100% by managing access to 100+ databases while achieving cost savings.
• Technology partners include Snowflake, Databricks, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Starburst. Immuta was recognized as the Snowflake Data Security Partner of the Year in June 2023.
• Immuta has been recognized by Forbes as a top American startup employer, by Inc. Magazine and BuiltIn as one of the best workplaces, and by Fast Company as one of the top 50 most innovative companies.
• $267 million in total funding. Lead investors include NightDragon, Snowflake, and Databricks, along with additional funding from ServiceNow, Citi Ventures, Dell Technologies Capital, DFJ Growth, IAG, Intel Capital, March Capital, Okta Ventures, StepStone, Ten Eleven Ventures, and Wipro Ventures.
• A hybrid workplace with offices in Boston, MA; Columbus, Ohio; College Park, Maryland.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and driven Sr. Sales Enablement Director who will support the company's rapidly growing global Sales organization (Sales Development, Account Executive, Solutions Engineering, Alliances) through high impact leadership, operational execution, process innovation, and strong stakeholder management. The right candidate will bring domain expertise in B2B SaaS onboarding & training/education as well as excel in fast-paced dynamic environments.
The Sr. Sales Enablement Director will provide both functional leadership and individual contributors alike with not only a world-class onboarding experience but also continued training, content & collateral creation to decrease ramp time, drive growth and generally upskill the entirety of the Sales organization. In strategic partnership with the Sales leadership team, the Sr. Sales Enablement Director will develop and execute impactful solutions for transforming Sales onboarding & enablement programs. You will innovate, create, implement, and manage new, never-done-before programs. This role reports to our VP Revenue Operations but will have direct access and influence with the Chief Revenue Officer, Director of Value Engineering, multiple VP Sales, and VP Solutions Engineering and their respective growing teams.
As a key pillar of the Revenue Operations team, this position will have a critical impact on the inner workings of our evolving go-to-market organization and the strategies, processes and systems that support its contribution to Immuta’s objectives & revenue opportunities.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Work in close collaboration with Marketing, Sales & Customer Success leadership to establish enablement priorities & development plans
- Own the end-to-end Sales onboarding program, building a solid foundational experience that will lead to long-term success as Immuta continues to scale
- Leverage performance data to identify knowledge/skills gaps and measure effectiveness, efficiency and productivity improvements
- Run continuous education & development programs such as seminars, workshops, mentorships and coaching programs to affect top Sales team performance
- Own all Sales teams offsite sessions (Sales Kickoff, QBRs), from planning to programming to execution
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to ensure that messaging and positioning is consistently deployed across the Sales organization
- Operationalize marketing content that helps drive better engagement and conversations with prospects & customers
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a quantitative field; Master’s degree a plus
- Demonstrated experience in sales or revenue enablement, in a B2B SaaS business
- Deep, tangible expertise with LMS platforms across a global team (for example, MindTickle)
- Exceptional organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to create a culture of alignment across the Sales organization
- Strong understanding of marketing, pre-sales, sales and customer success motions, including content, tools & training
- Autonomy to work independently - a true self-starter
- Experience building and delivering sales training and onboarding programs
- Experience coordinating multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Gong, content management systems preferred
- Strong ability to direct and handle multiple simultaneous workstreams under deadline pressure
At Immuta, our goal is to help bridge the gap between personal and professional growth, so that our team members can be well and thrive personally and professionally. After all, great professional success stories rarely happen without great personal success stories! Our generous benefits package given to all full time employees includes:
- 100% employer paid Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) premiums for you and your dependents (including Domestic Partners)
- 100% employer paid mental wellness platform for you and your dependents
- Stock Options
- Wellness perks (100% employer paid Whoop fitness band and subscription)
- Paid parental leave (Both Maternity and Paternity)
- Unlimited Paid time off (U.S. based positions)
- Learning and Development Resources
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS: Immuta does not accept candidates from third party recruiters. All candidates submitted through are considered to be submissions by the candidate and no submission will obligate Immuta to pay any third party for the referral or hiring of a candidate.