Administrative Litigation Assistant
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
Lime is hiring an Administrative Assistant to join our Legal team! Reporting to the US based in-house legal team, you’ll provide support to the litigation team in legal case preparation and file management. This may include the organization of electronic files, managing the electronic Mailroom, creating legal holds, and maintaining an internal database.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in an evolving startup environment. In addition, also demonstrate excellence in organization, dependability, pro-activity and the ability to work independently and within a team. Candidate must have the ability and curiosity to learn new skills and adapt.
What you’ll do:
- Provide daily support to project managers, attorneys and the overall litigation department in US
- Update and maintain databases that include client matters
- Organize and maintain electronic case files, which includes providing outside counsel with access to their case folders
- Processing the electronic mail and incoming correspondence. In addition, assign new matters to outside counsel and provide case information to internal stakeholders to create a new matters in a separate database
- Create legal holds and update the database with relevant information
- Establishes and maintains calendar and deadline reminders
- Other related duties and special projects as assigned
- 1+ years of administrative assistant related experience in either a large law firm or an in-house legal department.
- Experience and familiarity with AirTable, BOX, Mailroom, Holds 360, a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency using Google Suite and Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, Gmail, Google Docs and Google Sheets) applications
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize and manage numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints
- Ability to effectively and accurately communicate orally and in writing
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated, efficient, and detail-oriented
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.