Technical Support Engineer II
IT, Customer Service
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Observe.AI is the fastest way to boost contact center performance with live conversation intelligence. Built on the most accurate AI engine in the industry, Observe.AI uncovers insights from 100% of customer interactions and maximizes frontline team performance through coaching and end-to-end workflow automation. With Observe.AI, companies can act faster with real-time insights and guidance to improve performance, from more sales to higher retention.
Observe.AI is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners, including Pearson, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, Southeast Trans, and Public Storage. Our recent $125 million Series C led by Softbank Vision Fund 2 with participation from Zoom Video Communications, Inc., brings our total funding to date to $213M, with investments from Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
As a key member of our team, this role is technically savvy, highly organised and for somebody with excellent soft skills. You will be accountable for managing the daily ticket inflow and own them till closure. This includes reviewing, debugging the reported issue and ensuring complete ownership even if it requires escalations/discussions with cross-team members within OAI.
You will also assist with pre-release testing and documentation of our application as and when needed, along with the delivery of customer-facing training materials. This role offers true career development potential for the right candidate. You will be well-rewarded for your success with a good salary, plus many of the perks you would expect in a bigger business.
What you’ll do day to day as a Technical Support Engineer II
- Front end all customer reported issues
- Review, identify and help troubleshoot issues reported by the customers within the agreed SLA
- Manage customer expectations and be the point of contact for all customer service issues
- Proactively identify, diagnose, analyze, and troubleshoot the issues on the Observe.AI platform
- Research alternative solutions or workarounds
- Appropriately escalate issues internally and own it end to end till resolution
- Implement regular upgrades to the tools and proactively monitor the platform
- Document the issues, solutions and help contribute to the knowledge base by recording internal and customer facing videos i.e., help write SOPs, service notes and troubleshooting documents
- Learn new features, technologies and become a SME of the platform
What you’ll bring to the role
- Bachelor’s degree required with major in a technical field preferred (e.g., Engineering.); or advanced degree a plus.4+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Solid technical background, with demonstrable understanding of AI and machine learning
- SaaS experience is essential
- Python/scripting experience is an added advantage
- Should have worked on tools like Zendesk, Confluence, JIRA etc...
- Should be willing to work in shifts, if needed. (EMEA and US EST)
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
Excellent medical insurance options and free online doctor consultations
Yearly privilege and sick leaves as per Karnataka S&E Act
Generous holidays (National and Festive) recognition and parental leave policies
Learning & Development fund to support your continuous learning journey and professional development
Fun events to build culture across the organization
Flexible benefit plans for tax exemptions (i.e. Meal card, PF, etc.)
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Belonging
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop, and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.