Machine Learning Data Associate (On Contract)
Software Engineering, Data Science
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2023
Observe.AI is the leading conversation intelligence platform for boosting contact center performance. Built on the industry’s most accurate AI engine that analyzes 100% of interactions across channels, Observe.AI maximizes agent performance, pinpoints new revenue and coaching opportunities, and up-levels quality assurance and compliance.
Observe.AI’s powerful workflow automation allows contact centers to apply meaningful insights and take action at speed and scale. The result is stronger business outcomes, such as better customer experience, higher revenue, and better retention.
Observe.AI is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners across industries – including Pearson, 23andMe, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, and Public Storage – and is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Zoom, Menlo Ventures, Scale Ventures, and Nexus Ventures. Observe.AI is headquartered in Redwood City, CA with offices in Bangalore, India. For more information, please visit www.observe.ai.
We are seeking talented and passionate individuals to join us in providing data support for the research, development, and maintenance of product features that involve the application of AI/ Machine Learning/ Deep Learning in Natural Language Understanding and Speech Recognition. You will work alongside Machine Learning Scientists and Engineers in helping transform the Contact Centre industry with AI/ML in a faced-paced startup environment.
What You Will Do as a Machine Learning Data Associate:
- Perform data annotation, augmentation, or analysis tasks to support Machine Learning efforts in Natural Language Understanding or Speech Recognition, working in a dynamic startup environment
- Work closely with stakeholders within the Machine Learning team to understand the requirements and expectations
- Deliver assigned tasks with acceptable quality and turnaround time
- Participate/ contribute to initiatives for improving overall process and efficiency.
Who you are :
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to understand and interpret English conversations in different accents.
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Good familiarity with handling data in spreadsheets or other data entry/ analysis software (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Comfort working on tasks that are primarily repetitive in nature.
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, outcome-driven startup environment.
- Previous experience in data annotation/ analysis is a plus.
What we offer:
Excellent medical insurance options
Yearly privilege and sick leaves as per Karnataka S&E Act.
Generous holidays (National and festive) recognition and parental leave policies.
Fun events to build culture across the organization.
If you are ambitious, make an impact wherever you go, and you're ready to shape the future of Observe.AI, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
See more open positions at Observe.AI
Something looks off?