Mid-Market Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2023
Observe.AI is the leading conversation intelligence platform for boosting contact center performance. Built on the industry’s most accurate AI engine that analyzes 100% of interactions across channels, Observe.AI maximizes agent performance, pinpoints new revenue and coaching opportunities, and up-levels quality assurance and compliance.
Observe.AI’s powerful workflow automation allows contact centers to apply meaningful insights and take action at speed and scale. The result is stronger business outcomes, such as better customer experience, higher revenue, and better retention.
Observe.AI is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners across industries – including Pearson, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, and Public Storage – and is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Zoom, Menlo Ventures, Scale Ventures, and Nexus Ventures. Observe.AI is headquartered in Redwood City, CA with offices in Bangalore, India.
We are seeking an Account Executive at Observe AI. In this role, you will be responsible for our growth as we build upon the success we’ve had delivering for our select Mid-market clients. We will trust you to evangelizeObserve.AI, run your business like a CEO, and consistently exceed quarterly and annual targets.
What you will be doing
- You will prospect, develop, manage sales pipeline and close new customers onto our Observe.AI Platform through inbound and outbound efforts
- Build relationships with senior executives and decision-makers across all industries
- Collaborate with the channel community to develop a pipeline and secure new business.
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including legal, sales engineering, implementation specialists, and leadership
- Educate and consult customers on the value of Observe throughout the sales and adoption cycle
- Model a wide range of use cases in which Observe can drive business transformation across different industries
- Prioritize opportunities and manage a high volume of inbound and outbound emails efficiently
- Forecast performance against sales targets with a high degree of accuracy using a combination of bottoms up deal by deal commits and top-down territory analysis
Who you are:
- 2-4+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales, closing complex sales cycles
- Success selling a disruptive product into an unexpected buyer
- Consistent track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of the company)
- Experience closing transactions >$450k ACV to line of business executives
- Success collaborating with the channel and partner community is preferred
- Previous experience with NextGen Contact Center technology is ideal
- Background in AI & Automation and understanding of its implications is preferred
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Flexible Time Off
- Generous holiday and parental leave policies
- 401K plan
- Learning & Development fund to support you in your continuing education journey and professional development
- Fun events to drive towards our culture supporting a community of Connect, Collaborate, Celebrate
This position is open to remote candidates and the ideal candidate will be based in Georgia, North Carolina, or Florida.
If you are ambitious, make an impact wherever you go, and you're ready to shape the future of Observe.AI, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Observe.AI will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
See more open positions at Observe.AI
Something looks off?