Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2023
Observe.AI is the fastest way to boost contact center performance with live conversation intelligence. Built on the most accurate AI engine in the industry, Observe.AI uncovers insights from 100% of customer interactions and maximizes frontline team performance through coaching and end-to-end workflow automation. With Observe.AI, companies can act faster with real-time insights and guidance to improve performance, from more sales to higher retention.
Observe.AI is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners, including Pearson, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, Southeast Trans, and Public Storage. Our recent $125 million Series C led by Softbank Vision Fund 2 with participation from Zoom Video Communications, Inc., brings our total funding to date to $213M, with investments from Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
Become a core player in Observe’s growth engine. You’ll utilize a consultative sales approach and effectively align client goals with Observe.ai solutions. Observe.ai’s best-in-class CS function is establishing the Account Management arm to empower Customer Success Managers to focus exclusively on maximizing client value and adoption of existing solutions. This is a newly founded Account Management division that works in close partnership with dedicated Customer Success Managers. You’ll be focused on customer expansion via Observe.ai’s existing and future innovations. Expect to be a core contributor to the internal processes and cross-functional collaborations that make this Customer Success function a powerhouse.
What you will be doing:
- Build the necessary rapport and credibility with executives (internal and client stakeholders)
- Partner with Customer Success, Sales Engineers, and Product for continuous feedback loops that drive measurable growth and product impact
- Operate in ambiguity as the new Account Management division builds the blueprint for growth ahead
- Build targeted and tactful account growth plans that result in clear ROI
Who you are:
- 8+ years of Account Management in SaaS or the CX space
- Background selling in the Contact Center space
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding revenue growth goals for a high-growth SaaS company with multiple technology products
- You sell with integrity; delivering only solutions of true client value (proven in your client growth and client impact)
- Take pride in co-building the frameworks that make customer retention and growth efforts smart, coordinated and scalable
- Solution selling experience; preferably to existing accounts
- Ability to effectively interface with C-Level executives; recognizing the lens and motives of each stakeholder with the ability to actively listen and adapt communications accordingly
- You see contribution to culture and holistic impact as core to your professional success
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
Competitive compensation including equity
Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
Flexible time off
Generous holidays and parental leave policies
Learning & Development fund to support you in your continuing education journey and professional development
Fun events to drive towards our culture supporting a community of Connect, Collaborate, Celebrate
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Belonging
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop, and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.