Customer Success Manager
United States · Remote
Posted on Friday, January 5, 2024
Observe.AI is the fastest way to boost contact center performance with live conversation intelligence. Built on the most accurate AI engine in the industry, Observe.AI uncovers insights from 100% of customer interactions and maximizes frontline team performance through coaching and end-to-end workflow automation. With Observe.AI, companies can act faster with real-time insights and guidance to improve performance, from more sales to higher retention.
Observe.AI is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners, including Pearson, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, Southeast Trans, and Public Storage. Our recent $125 million Series C led by Softbank Vision Fund 2 with participation from Zoom Video Communications, Inc., brings our total funding to date to $213M, with investments from Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
We are seeking an Enterprise CSM who will manage multiple Strategic Customers of Observe.ai. Strategic Customers are those driving very large Annual Recurring Revenue and will also feature complex and large deployment in scale per customer.
What you’ll do day to day as a Customer Success Director for Strategic Customers:
- Manage multiple lines of business/business units per customer
- Establish strategic business goals of customer that Observe.ai deployment is expected to drive, ensure solution deployed is aligned to customer’s business goals and are delivering significant impact towards those business goals
- Monitoring customer health across the customer journey and taking data driven actions to influence the right behavior
- Conducting Quarterly Business Reviews at an executive level to demonstrate qualitative and quantitative value
- Work with business analysts and speech analysts to drive business improvement, measure and report ROI to the customer
- Collaborate with account managers to create account plans focussed on driving retention and business growth
- Advocating for customer needs and educate them on adopting new features as we continue to enhance the product
- Confidently working in an ambiguous environment -- we are a fast moving startup!
- Collaborating internally and externally to solve pain points for your customer
- Providing key contributions to help grow and scale our Customer Success organization
Who you are:
- 10+ years of experiencing managing large enterprise customers, managing senior level executive relationships
- Ability to manage complex deployments at scale
- Manage cross-functional teams to deliver results for the customer
- Data-driven, process oriented individual who can point to ways you’ve up-leveled the product / process and people in your professional experience past
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
Competitive compensation including equity
Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
Flexible time off
Generous holidays and parental leave policies
Learning & Development fund to support you in your continuing education journey and professional development
Fun events to drive towards our culture supporting a community of Connect, Collaborate, Celebrate
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Belonging
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop, and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.