Senior DevOps Engineer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
Observe.AI is the fastest way to boost contact center performance with live conversation intelligence. Built on the most accurate AI engine in the industry, Observe.AI uncovers insights from 100% of customer interactions and maximizes frontline team performance through coaching and end-to-end workflow automation. With Observe.AI, companies can act faster with real-time insights and guidance to improve performance, from more sales to higher retention.
Observe.AI is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners, including Pearson, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, Southeast Trans, and Public Storage. Our recent $125 million Series C led by Softbank Vision Fund 2 with participation from Zoom Video Communications, Inc., brings our total funding to date to $213M, with investments from Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
As an AI/ML company, we operate a robust infrastructure heavily reliant on computing and data processing. Managing multiple AWS accounts, diverse environments, and Kubernetes deployments demands a comprehensive approach to automation that extends beyond the CI/CD pipeline. The complexities of scalability, reliability, security, and cost optimization persist, presenting continuous challenges. If the prospect of addressing these intricacies in a dynamic environment excites you, this position is an ideal fit.
What You will do as a Senior DevOps Engineer :
- Manage the streamlining of Infrastructure practice by collaborating with cross-functional teams to improve system reliability, performance, and availability.
- Design, implement, and maintain scalable and reliable infrastructure solutions on cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, etc.
- Implement Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using tools like Terraform or CloudFormation for automated provisioning and configuration.
- Manage and optimize Kubernetes clusters to support our containerized applications.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve incidents and system outages in a 24/7 production environment.
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines to automate deployment, testing, and release processes.
- Champion best practices for developer productivity, code quality, and collaboration within development teams.
Who you are :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field with 4+ years of industry experience as an SRE/DevOps Engineer.
- Relevant certifications (e.g., AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, Kubernetes Certification) a plus.
- Expertise in Kubernetes, including cluster management and orchestration.
- Expertise in cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using tools like Terraform, CloudFormation, or equivalent.
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines and automation tools (e.g., Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD).Expertise in scripting and programming skills (e.g., Python, Shell, Go).Knowledge of monitoring and logging tools (e.g., Prometheus, ELK stack).
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to drive innovation best practices for security, compliance, and data protection.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
Excellent medical insurance options and free online doctor consultations
Yearly privilege and sick leaves as per Karnataka S&E Act
Generous holidays (National and Festive) recognition and parental leave policies
Learning & Development fund to support your continuous learning journey and professional development
Fun events to build culture across the organization
Flexible benefit plans for tax exemptions (i.e. Meal card, PF, etc.)
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Belonging
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop, and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.