VP of Demand Generation
Administration, Sales & Business Development
Redwood Shores, Redwood City, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
Observe.AI is the fastest way to boost contact center performance with live conversation intelligence. Built on the most accurate AI engine in the industry, Observe.AI uncovers insights from 100% of customer interactions and maximizes frontline team performance through coaching and end-to-end workflow automation. With Observe.AI, companies can act faster with real-time insights and guidance to improve performance, from more sales to higher retention.
Observe.AI is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners, including Pearson, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, Southeast Trans, and Public Storage. Our recent $125 million Series C led by Softbank Vision Fund 2 with participation from Zoom Video Communications, Inc., brings our total funding to date to $213M, with investments from Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
Are you ready to make an impact?
As our VP of Demand Generation you’ll be responsible for creating and implementing strategies to generate and nurture leads, drive customer acquisition, and ultimately contribute to Observe.ai’s revenue growth. You will own Demand Generation, Content Marketing, Brand marketing and Channel Marketing in this role and build the teams, processes and systems that will enable Observe.ai’s hyper growth.
What we're looking for:
- Develop Demand Generation Strategy: Create and lead the development of a comprehensive demand generation strategy to meet sales and revenue goals
- Lead a Team (WE): Manage and mentor a team of demand generation professionals, including campaign managers, content creators, marketing automation specialists, and data analysts
- Content Marketing: Oversee the creation of compelling and relevant content, including blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, webinars, and other assets, to attract and engage potential customers
- Campaign Management (OWN): Plan, execute, and optimize multi-channel marketing campaigns, including email marketing, social media, PPC advertising, SEO, and more to generate leads and convert them into customers
- Marketing Automation: Implement and manage marketing automation tools and systems to streamline lead generation and nurturing processes, and track the effectiveness of campaigns
- Data Analysis: Utilize data analytics and reporting to monitor campaign performance, KPIs, and ROI, making data-driven decisions to improve results
- Lead Scoring and Qualification: Develop lead scoring models and work with the sales team to ensure a seamless handoff of leads and prioritize follow-up activities
- Sales Alignment (CUSTOMER FIRST): Collaborate closely with the sales team to ensure that marketing efforts are aligned with sales objectives and that there is a shared understanding of target audiences
- Budget Management (GRIT): Manage the demand generation budget, allocating resources effectively to maximize ROI
- Market Research (AGILE): Stay updated on industry trends and competitive landscape to adapt strategies and tactics accordingly.
Who you are:
- 10+ years of experience in marketing, with a significant portion of that in demand generation roles. Previous experience managing a team of demand generators
- Digital Marketing Expertise: Strong knowledge of various digital marketing channels and tactics, including content marketing, SEO, PPC, ABM email marketing, social media, and marketing automation
- Leadership and Team Management: Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and manage a team effectively
- Strategic Thinker: Capable of developing and executing long-term strategic plans and setting measurable goals and KPIs
- Budget Management: Experience in budget planning and management is important
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
Competitive compensation including equity
Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
Flexible time off
Generous holidays and parental leave policies
Learning & Development fund to support you in your continuing education journey and professional development
Fun events to drive towards our culture supporting a community of Connect, Collaborate, Celebrate
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Belonging
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop, and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.