Senior Customer Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Customer Service
Redwood Shores, Redwood City, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2024
Observe.AI is the fastest way to boost contact center performance with live conversation intelligence. Built on the most accurate AI engine in the industry, Observe.AI uncovers insights from 100% of customer interactions and maximizes frontline team performance through coaching and end-to-end workflow automation. With Observe.AI, companies can act faster with real-time insights and guidance to improve performance, from more sales to higher retention.
Observe.AI is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners, including Pearson, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, Southeast Trans, and Public Storage. Our recent $125 million Series C led by Softbank Vision Fund 2 with participation from Zoom Video Communications, Inc., brings our total funding to date to $213M, with investments from Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
As a Customer Marketing leader, you'll be responsible for driving all customer marketing efforts for Observe.AI’s Conversation Intelligence platform. You'll work cross-functionally with our customer success, product, sales, and marketing teams to develop and execute customer marketing strategies, cross-sell/upsell campaigns, advocacy, and customer retention programs.
What we're looking for:
- Strategy: Define, lead, and execute strategies and programs to increase customer engagement, ensuring customers derive value from our partnership
- Advocacy: Cultivate customer relationships to foster champions, drive referrals, testimonials, case studies, reviews, and social media mentions
- Cross-sell and Upsell: Design and implement marketing campaigns to promote new features, products, or services to the existing customer base
- Customer Lifecycle Management: Understand the customer journey from onboarding to renewal and design tailored marketing programs for each phase
- Feedback Loop: Partner with product and customer success teams to gather customer feedback and help prioritize product enhancements
- Event Management: Help plan and execute customer webinars, advisory boards, workshops, and other events in collaboration with the Marketing team
- Customer Communications: Manage customer newsletters, announcements, and other communication channels
- Reporting: Monitor and report on key metrics related to customer engagement, and customer marketing program effectiveness
- Product Launches: Work alongside product marketing and product management teams to plan and execute product launches
- This role reports directly to the VP of Product Marketing.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. Master's degree or MBA is preferred
- 5-8 years of experience in customer marketing, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Proven track record developing strong relationships and customer champions
- Experience executing customer-focused campaigns, with a focus on ROI
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with experience in marketing metrics and analytics
- Experience with product launch and go-to-market strategies
- Deep understanding of SaaS business models and the B2B technology market
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient with marketing automation tools and CRM platforms
- Exceptional project management and organization skills
- Knowledge of Contact center technologies is a plus.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
Competitive compensation including equity
Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
Flexible time off
Generous holidays and parental leave policies
Learning & Development fund to support you in your continuing education journey and professional development
Fun events to drive towards our culture supporting a community of Connect, Collaborate, Celebrate
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Belonging
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop, and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.