Who are we?
Perception Point, a fast-growing Prevention-as-a-Service company, delivering advanced cybersecurity solutions for global enterprises across the world. Founded in 2015 by experts from the elite Israeli cyber-intelligence units, the company is backed by prominent VCs and led by experienced tech veterans.
Our mission is to lead advanced threat prevention across enterprise collaboration channels like email, messaging, cloud storage, and more. We have developed the first-and-only solution to scan 100% of traffic dynamically, delivering the most effective cybersecurity solution in the market.
We strongly believe in the “Infrastructure as Code” methodology and building automated and robust processes with industry-leading cutting-edge technologies. We work in multi-tenant and multi-region cloud environments with hundreds of pods. We don’t compromise on quality, innovation, or having fun.
As we grow and scale-up (rapidly), we’re looking to expand our DevOps team. Our unique technology is the only one to truly leverage the force of the cloud to provide better threat detection and business performance. Join us on our journey to protect enterprises across the globe.
About the position:
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our core R&D team, the backbone of our service. If you’re passionate for infrastructure, exploring new technologies, and building applications and tools; an effective communicator, work well with team members, and… you’re a nice person – this is the place for you. We move fast, without comprising on quality. What else does a DevOps Engineer need?
What will you do exactly?
- Creating processes and tools that will be used by our engineering and analysis teams and have a direct impact on how Perception Point delivers its solutions.
- Design, build and manage highly available, scalable, and robust services.
- Manage a Multi-tenant cloud environment with hundreds of containers by automating infrastructure changes and deployments.
- Developing and maintaining our logging, monitoring, and alerting stacks.
What skills do you have?
If you tik the boxes below, we would be happy to have you onboard.
- Deep understanding in Linux: troubleshooting, designing robust architectures, and understanding the internals.
- Experience in developing server-side applications and tooling – Python and Bash are your best friends.
- Good understanding of Web Servers, Load Balancers, Caching Systems, Relational Databases, Networking, etc.
- Ability and willingness to say your opinion and back it up with hard facts.
- Ability to analyze, think and set the tone, to help design and build robust and easily manageable infrastructure.
Technologies and tools:
- Experience with the AWS ecosystem
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Packer, Puppet, Chef, CloudFormation, etc.
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration solutions such as Kubernetes or docker-compose
- Experience with CI/CD or test automation tools such as Jenkins, circleCI.
- Familiarity with NoSQL and Database technologies such as Elasticsearch (ELK) stack, Redis, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Familiarity with message brokers or pub/sub technologies such as RabbitMQ and Kafka AWS SQS.
- Familiarity with ML orchestration tools like Kubeflow, airflow, sage maker.