South Africa · Remote
Posted on Thursday, February 2, 2023
Love retail? Love technology? Passionate about creating delightful software experiences? RetailNext could be the place for you.
- Founded: 2007
- Employees: 240+ in 15+ countries
- Funding: RetailNext Crunchbase
- More about us and what we do: Why RetailNext?, What we do?, How we do it?, Resources about RetailNext, RetailNext in the News!
Role Quick Hits:
- Location: Remote | ability to work with the US-based team (PST, EST) with at least 4 hours overlap
- Reporting to: CPO
We're looking for a Product Manager with a strong technical background and proven product management skills to join our team. You’ll work with nearly everyone in our company to build the tools that will transform the way people shop and the way retail business is run.
We work in a continuous-deployment environment. Customers will use the features you design right away: you’ll get quick feedback, and your work won’t sit for months waiting for a release.
- Create, refine, and prioritize requirements for our cloud-based retail analytics product based on inputs that you gather from internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the design of the user experience, with an emphasis on data visualization and analysis
- Measure and improve the performance and profitability of our solutions by working with operations and support teams
- Represent the voice of the customer in daily conversations with engineering teams
- Minimum 5+ years Product Management Experience
- Experience with application UI-UX design
- Experience putting together high-quality requirements for complex software features based on a deep understanding of user needs
- A desire to work in a high-growth environment
- A love of interacting with people inside and outside of the company, not locked away in an office writing PRDs that nobody will read
- Experience with agile/lean software development practices
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Curiosity and a growth mindset
- Software development or computer science background
- Analytics and data science expertise
- Retail experience
What do you get?
- Competitive Salary and Equity Ownership
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Paternity/Maternity Leave
- Best Self Program - contribution towards your personal or professional development
- Once a month the entire company closes so we can enjoy a “Recharge Day”
- Focus on your career: The ability to own your career, grow, and we will invest in your career every year!
What's it like to work here?
- Working Environment: We are a “Remote-First” Hybrid company, meaning we are set up to operate effectively for fully-remote employees but have some distributed offices to allow our employees to gather. Also we have opportunities to travel and meet other team members from other countries.
- We also allow our employees to work up to 90 days in any location of their choice each year
- We all share the following values:
- Autonomy: we give you the full flexibility and freedom to do what you do best. Flexible working schedule. We're outcome-oriented.
- Improvement Mindset: we are all constantly working to improve and give anyone an opportunity to contribute to that
- Ownership and collaboration: we allow for and expect ownership, as well as work together to achieve our goals
- 100% customer focus: we are always lazer focused on what is best for our customers
- People like it here!
See more open positions at RetailNext
Something looks off?