Enterprise Account Director
RetailNext is looking for an Account Director Enterprise!
An Account Director, Enterprise primarily focuses on larger accounts with over 100 stores. Enterprise ADs have a middle range volume of sales opportunities so they tend to be less transactional than mid-market with medium to longer sales cycles.
The role of Account Director at RetailNext is to meet or exceed assigned growth targets around increasing RetailNext’s business in the AD’s assigned geographic territory. This is done by increasing the Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) being produced within the territory via the sale of RetailNext’s products and services. These sales can come from brand new customers to RetailNext, or via existing customers through their upsell (expansion) or cross sell (new solution) of our portfolio of products and services. Many enterprise customers become strong RetailNext references and fierce advocates as they grow and expand and become the next generation of Enterprise top customers.
What you will do in this role:
- Achieves or excels at the annual quota. You are the GM of your Enterprise business / territory.
- Develops new prospects, whether they’re introduced by a business partner, a direct inquiry, or a cold-called client.
- Maintain adequate pipeline to achieve quota assigned – knowing which sales activities drive these pipeline generating results.
- Develops corporate contacts and cultivates relationships at all levels that enhance the company’s position, leading to incremental business.
- Maintains regular contact with the account base and increases revenue by positioning and demonstrating new and existing services, preparing appropriate ROIs, and closing the expansion sale.
- Prepares quarterly and yearly account plans for each account.
- Generates, develops, manages, and communicates expectations within assigned accounts as well as increasing the scope of penetration within each account.
- Qualifies new opportunities and prospects, evaluates the size of opportunities, and articulates probability of closure within existing accounts.
- Maintains complete and accurate documentation in Salesforce of all activity.
- Maintains broad knowledge of company capabilities versus the strengths/weaknesses of competitive products.
- Maintains close working relationship with product personnel to know product futures and timing as well as feedback concerns and requests from prospects.
- Negotiates pricing and implementation and prepares proposals/change orders.
- Is prepared to travel to client locations as necessary
What attributes are we looking for:
- Ability to target net new accounts in the enterprise segment, develop relationships with key buying personas, and move opportunities through the funnel to closed won with a medium to high win percentage
- Ability to properly update and manage sales pipeline with accurate forecasting
- Ability to manage multiple key relationships/accounts and opportunities at the same time while offering excellent customer service
- Strong understanding of MEDDICC fundamentals with a key accounts focus, while finding balance with the higher volume and lower average deal size relative to named strategic accounts.
- Pipeline building with strong territory development expertise
- Strong ability to negotiate as this becomes a key area of focus for closing activity in the Enterprise as deals become larger and more complex and customers have procurement arms who are executing a cost-reduction and vendor management playbook.
- Understanding of the RetailNext suite of products and services with the confidence to explain and pitch to any level of customers
- Understanding of internal sales systems, such as SalesForce, and processes such as quoting, installation and deployment, etc.
- Strong understanding of MEDDICC through repeated use of dominant strategy setting activity in key deals.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Ability to offer exceptional customer service and focus on giving the customer a positive experience at all times
- Enterprise companies tend to have larger buying teams and more complex sales, so determining who will be impacting the decision and who are the key people to approach and develop relationships is key
- Your access to C-level executives may be more challenged in these larger companies and overcoming blockers will become essential. Learning how to cover these bases in creative ways and attract them to our sales and marketing events
- Ability to thrive in an enterprise segment environment by being more consultative with senior leaders at your ideal customers while helping them feel confident they are making the right choice with RetailNext. You have an ability to be seen as an extended member of their working team.
RetailNext provides e-commerce style analytics to physical retailers enabling them to best understand shoppers behavior within their stores. Using our cloud-platform and proprietary IoT sensors, we collect billions of data points every day from shoppers in over 100+ countries around the world. Ultimately, the data we provide to retailers helps them to make the decisions that will improve your shopping experience.
- Founded: 2007
- Employees: 240+ in 15+ countries
- Funding: RetailNext Crunchbase
- More about us and what we do: Why RetailNext?, What we do?, How we do it?, Resources about RetailNext, RetailNext in the News!
What's it like to work here?
- Working Environment: We are a “Remote-First” Hybrid company, meaning we are set up to operate effectively for fully-remote employees but have some distributed offices to allow our employees to gather. Also we have opportunities to travel and meet other team members from other countries.
- We also allow our employees to work up to 90 days in any location of their choice each year
- We all share the following values:
- Autonomy: we give you the full flexibility and freedom to do what you do best. Flexible working schedule. We're outcome-oriented.
- Improvement Mindset: we are all constantly working to improve and give anyone an opportunity to contribute to that
- Ownership and collaboration: we allow for and expect ownership, as well as work together to achieve our goals
- 100% customer focus: we are always laser focused on what is best for our customers
- People like it here!
What do you get?
- “Best Self Allowance”- All employees are given an annual allowance which they can put towards anything they feel will contribute towards them being the best version of themselves.
- Once a month the entire company closes so we can enjoy a “Recharge Day”
- Focus on your career: The ability to own your career, grow, and we will invest in your career every year!
Something looks off?