RetailNext provides e-commerce style analytics to physical retailers enabling them to best understand shoppers behavior within their stores. Using our proprietary IoT sensor, Aurora, we collect billions of data points everyday from shoppers in over 100+ countries around the world. Ultimately, the data we provide to retailers helps them to make the decisions that will improve your shopping experience.
About the Role:
A Junior AR Account Manager is responsible for assisting in the financial management of RetailNext’s customer accounts from Invoicing to collections. This position will assist the primary financial contact (AR Account Manager) with their assigned customers regarding all Accounts Receivable matters and transactions as well as the point of contact for the assigned Sales Reps.
What you will do in this role:
- Closely work with China local agency to reconcile account balance and make sure VAT invoices issuing on time
- Provide analysis / statement to support China annual audit
- All WFOE customers which require issuing VAT invoice needs to email Sharon (China local agency) the NetSuite invoice, quote, PO (necessary), and other supporting documents (depending on each customer)
- Create and issue invoices to customers on time
- Monitor AR aging and follow up with customers on past due accounts by actively contact customer via emails and phone calls
- Reconcile customer accounts and ensure that all payments are allocated correctly
- Work closely with the sales and project team to ensure that estimates, quotes, sales orders, POs are accurate and matchable
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve any billing disputes or discrepancies
- Issue credit memos to adjust the invoice if there’s any disputes such as one-time credit or store termination, etc.
- File documents requested by customers such as DGT, PE Document, etc.
- Provide forecast / analysis per customer / sales request
What are we looking for:
- Understanding how invoicing works and assisting in properly resolving invoicing issues
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers to address invoicing inquiries
- Ability to work and address customer inquiries in timely manner
- Able to ensure customer information is consistently up to date and make edits when needed
- Ability to work closely with the Sales team through potential customer issues such as past due invoices, missing information for SOs, etc.
- Ability to speak Shanghai dialect or Mandarin chinese, and English
What's it like to work here?
- Working Environment: We are a “Remote-First” Hybrid company, meaning we are set up to operate effectively for fully-remote employees but have some distributed offices to allow our employees to gather. Also we have opportunities to travel and meet other employees from other countries.
- We also allow our employees to work up to 90 days in any location of their choice each year
- We all share the following values:
- Autonomy: we give you the full flexibility and freedom to do what you do best. Flexible working schedule. We're outcome-oriented.
- Improvement Mindset: we are all constantly working to improve and give anyone an opportunity to contribute to that
- Ownership and collaboration: we allow for and expect ownership, as well as work together to achieve our goals
- 100% customer focus: we are always laser focused on what is best for our customers
What do you get?
- “Best Self Allowance”- All employees are given an annual allowance which they can put towards anything they feel will contribute towards them being the best version of themselves.
- Once a month the entire company closes so we can enjoy a “Recharge Day”
- Focus on your career: The ability to own your career, grow, and we will invest in your career every year!