Level 2 - Technical Support Engineer
RetailNext is hiring a Level 2 - Support Engineer to investigate and own escalated cases from L1, driving them to resolution within our SLA.
What you will be doing:
- Resolution of the most complicated customer issues escalated by Helpdesk and L1 support teams
- Phone calls with customers helping to fix issues faster
- Coordinating support process with Helpdesk and L1 teams
- L1 and Helpdesk teams mentoring
- Updating product documentation
- Support process automation
- Custom tools development for RetailNext customers (API, data import/export)
- Custom reports creation
- Practical programming experience (Python/Go/Powershell/Linux Shells)
- Data analytics (Pandas, NumPy, Jupyter)
- Version Control Systems
- Jira software/Jira Service management
- Networks and troubleshooting experience (TCP/IP, tcpdump/wireshark/etc)
- Cloud environment (AWS, GCP, terraform, etc
Who we are:
RetailNext is the worldwide market leader and expert in retail analytics. Headquartered in San Jose, California, the company is a growing global brand installation in nearly 90 countries worldwide. We track billions of trips per year via sensors at retail stores all around the world, and our retail customers leverage this data to provide a better shopping experience.
We value autonomy, improvement mindset, ownership, collaboration and results-focused work. As a team, we prioritise these values in all areas of business to ensure that we maintain a supportive and engaging work environment.
Why join our team:
- Global Remote work environment
- Equity Ownership
- 100% Medical Insurance Cover
- Best Self Program - stipend contribution towards your personal or professional development
- Recharge day - Monthly day off
We value diversity and inclusion in our workplace and encourage all applicants to apply. If you are passionate about joining a dynamic team that prioritizes autonomy, improvement mindset, ownership, collaboration, and results-focused work, we look forward to hearing from you.
Something looks off?