People Operations Specialist
People & HR, Operations
Cape Town, South Africa
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2023
RetailNext is looking for a Human Resources Generalist that can join our team to manage our global Payroll and Human Resources administration for our employees in over 18 countries! In this role we are looking for someone who has experience with payroll, as well as preferably HR administration experience. If you are someone who loves to manage the administrative aspects of payroll/HR, are extremely detail oriented, and want to make an impact globally, this is the role for you!
- Responsible for all of the administration of the Human Resources department for RetailNext Globally this includes but is not limited:
- To responding and solving all employee requests via our HR helpdesk
- Human Resources Information System (HiBob) administration
- Global Benefit Program Administration
- Onboarding and Off-boarding processes of all employees globally
- Any required local filings or statutory requirements for RetailNext globally
- Assistance with any physical office administration (vendor management, ordering, etc.)
- Additionally, the HR Administrator will be responsible for assisting with the administration of any People teams related projects as required.
- Manage payroll operations for all offices and entities, ensuring integrity of payroll systems and payroll processes, and the timely, accurate delivery of pay to firm personnel. Escalate to the proper parties as required.
- Management of all third party payroll vendors globally.
- Manage payroll compliance with applicable federal and state regulations.
- Managing any compliance related items, annual filings, etc. as required by local jurisdictions
- Experience in the administration of Payroll and Human Resources practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow complex tasks and instructions
See more open positions at RetailNext
Something looks off?