RetailNext provides e-commerce style analytics to physical retailers enabling them to best understand shoppers behavior within their stores. Using our proprietary IoT sensor, Aurora, we collect billions of data points everyday from shoppers in over 100+ countries around the world. Ultimately, the data we provide to retailers helps them to make the decisions that will improve your shopping experience.
About the Role:
RetailNext’s Global Channel Manager’s role is to own and drive revenue for our ever-expanding partner program. In this impactful leadership role, you will help to set and drive strategy to grow our Partner Network by identifying, closing, onboarding and managing strategic relationships.
What you will do in this role:
- Create and execute a strategic plan to help our channel partners be successful in creating sales opportunities and closing business for RetailNext
- Build and maintain strong professional sales relationships with RetailNext's current and future channel partners
- Develop monthly and quarterly strategic initiatives that will result in increasing the channel partner monthly bookings achieving and surpassing channel partner revenue goals
- Work with internal teams to build out programs which train our channel partners on RetailNext’s products and help them position them in their markets and with their clients
- Own regularly scheduled training program for existing partners which are up to date with the latest RetailNext Sales and Technical trainings.
- Identify, sell, research, qualify, and recruit Partnerships assisting Field Sales to surface opportunities
- Develop processes and best practices within the Channel organization to operationalize the partner program and implement the program with Partners
- Update, refine, and coordinate activities associated with Partner selection, development, and refinement maintaining updated and current information throughout
- Participate in team meetings on a weekly and ongoing basis to guide and evolve Channel strategy
- Create and analyze Salesforce reports identifying issues that may contribute to success or shortcomings and take any corrective action required
- Keep current with our product release information including sales materials, product roadmap, features, applications, and competition and disseminate same through partner network as appropriate
- Perform quarterly business metrics review – QBR and analysis of each Partner Partner’s performance
- Participate in territory business reviews focused on demand creation, sales growth, and partner sales development
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop monthly and quarterly strategic initiatives that increase Partner outreach and acquisition
What are we looking for:
- Previous experience having built, managed and implemented a Channel function in a SaaS or other Software entity
- Direct Channel specific sales experience with complex enterprise software or SaaS solutions
- An Executive presence and the ability to build relationships up, down, and across partner organizations
- Strong consultative selling skills, you excel at showing the ROI of a product when your pitching to prospects
- Determined and goal oriented you have a high personal drive and operate with integrity and energy
- Strong organizational, decision-making and qualifying skills; able to reach prospects creatively, positioning products while handling objections
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to present ideas and solutions to many audiences including senior management
- Can work cross functionally in many areas without being constrained by your job function
- Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you can take ownership and have fun
- Excellent decision-making skills with a knack for identifying, prioritizing, and articulating the highest impact initiatives
- You excel and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced, start-up team where you run with things autonomously with limited supervision and guidance
What's it like to work here?
- Working Environment: We are a “Remote-First” Hybrid company, meaning we are set up to operate effectively for fully-remote employees but have some distributed offices to allow our employees to gather. Also we have opportunities to travel and meet other employees from other countries.
- We also allow our employees to work up to 90 days in any location of their choice each year
- We all share the following values:
- Autonomy: we give you the full flexibility and freedom to do what you do best. Flexible working schedule. We're outcome-oriented.
- Improvement Mindset: we are all constantly working to improve and give anyone an opportunity to contribute to that
- Ownership and collaboration: we allow for and expect ownership, as well as work together to achieve our goals
- 100% customer focus: we are always laser focused on what is best for our customers
What do you get?
- “Best Self Allowance”- All employees are given an annual allowance which they can put towards anything they feel will contribute towards them being the best version of themselves.
- Once a month the entire company closes so we can enjoy a “Recharge Day”
- Focus on your career: The ability to own your career, grow, and we will invest in your career every year!