Customer Success Manager
RetailNext is hiring a Customer Success Manager to support our customer relationship throughout the lifecycle. As a Customer Success Manager you will serve as the account manager and the RetailNext point of contact for your assigned customers.
What will you be doing:
You will regularly with customer to help them find value, increase adoption, and use the data to optimise business.
- Business Reviews
- Lifecycle Management - Proactively manage the success of each customer
- Advanced Analytics/Retail Labs
- Ability to work independently to manage customer satisfaction
- Ability to maintain acceptable level of churn by working with customers to help them find value
- Ability to build relationships with customers
- Ability to seek out upsell opportunities
- Ability to learn how to translate customer data and how to properly assess and explain trends to customers
- Understanding of customer data and how to identify useful trends or spot areas for improvement
- Ability to build and utilize relationships with internal teams to ensure that we have a healthy relationship with the customer
Who we are:
RetailNext is the worldwide market leader and expert in retail analytics. Headquartered in San Jose, California, the company is a growing global brand installation in nearly 90 countries worldwide. We track billions of trips per year via sensors at retail stores all around the world, and our retail customers leverage this data to provide a better shopping experience.
We value autonomy, improvement mindset, ownership, collaboration and results-focused work. As a team, we prioritise these values in all areas of business to ensure that we maintain a supportive and engaging work environment.
Why join our team:
- Global Remote work environment
- Equity Ownership
- 100% Medical Insurance Cover
- Best Self Program - stipend contribution towards your personal or professional development
- Recharge day - Monthly day off
We value diversity and inclusion in our workplace and encourage all applicants to apply. If you are passionate about joining a dynamic team that prioritizes autonomy, improvement mindset, ownership, collaboration, and results-focused work, we look forward to hearing from you.
Something looks off?