Field Marketing Manager - APAC
Scandit is seeking an Account Based Marketing (ABM) / Field Marketing Manager responsible for driving awareness and demand generation for Scandit portfolio in the ASEAN and Middle East countries, with focus on Singapore, AUS/NZ and Middle East. A successful candidate will be joining a dynamic and fast-growing team to build robust engagement with sales leadership and become a strategic partner to the business.
What You Will Do:
- Own strategy for account-driven approach execution through low-touch digital channel and high-touch outbound and events channels.
- Collaborate closely with the sales and BDR team to create and deliver an integrated marketing execution plan to meet ASEAN and Middle East demand generation targets across all marketing channels.
- Understand Scandit value proposition and messaging, localize and adopt it for local markets through translated content, websites, 3rd party media and press.
- Align and collaborate with the global digital team to leverage digital marketing channels, social media platforms, and online campaigns to amplify ABM efforts and foster meaningful interactions with target accounts.
- Plan and execute impactful regional marketing events, trade shows, webinars, roundtables, and conferences to enhance brand visibility and drive demand generation.
- Create, localize and execute marketing campaigns and ABM programs to acquire or expand penetration into target accounts.
- Work closely with senior members of the marketing team globally and contribute to best practices for use in worldwide programs.
- Optimize each marketing touchpoint using data, including top, middle and bottom-of-funnel channels.
Who You Are:
- Minimum 6 years of B2B field marketing/ABM experience, preferably in a SaaS or other IT business.
- Bachelor or Master level degree in marketing, communications or business administration.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with traditional and digital marketing execution tactics.
- Proven success in building impactful integrated marketing programs driving awareness and demand.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; full English fluency but additional languages such a distinct advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to use data to make decisions.
- Objectives-driven, with commitment to deliver against pipeline targets.
- Field marketing management experience in these regions, preferably with an international organization.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors, managing budget and contracts.
- Planning/project management.
- Prior experience using Terminus, Salesforce, Marketo or other marketing automation software for account-based marketing.
- Passion and commitment to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong culture of innovation, collaboration and quality of execution.
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s smartdata capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade smartdata capture platform, including Aeon Retail, Belc, Bunnings, Cathay Pacific, Decathlon, DHL, FedEX, Levi Strauss & Co, Louis Vuitton, Ok supermarket, Sephora, Shipt, Singapore Post, The Warehouse, Woolworth, and Yamato Transport.
We help you capture every opportunity. www.scandit.com