Account Executive DACH, Retail
Scandit is seeking an experienced Account Executive in Switzerland, to join our sales organisation to work with our Retail accounts in the DACH region. We’ve proven the success of our solution at the enterprise level, and are now opening the Mid-Market to further fuel the growth of Scandit across the globe.
What You Will Do:
- Develop new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up (telephone & email) from mid-size companies (up to $1 Billion in annual turnover).
- Orchestrate outbound campaigns together with an assigned Business Development Resource (BDR) to generate opportunities from targeted accounts.
- Pursue upsell and growth opportunities from a select group of existing customers.
- Qualify leads by completing a detailed needs analysis and present the solution fit.
- Research company information, identify key players and generate maximum interest.
- Effectively communicate and demonstrate suitable solutions virtually.
- Close sales and achieve monthly / quarterly / annual targets.
- Maintain CRM with leads and effectively manage an account set, keeping detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities.
- Communicate with Scandit’s management team and team members to increase client satisfaction, improve conversions and drive overall sales growth.
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 3 years of quota carrying/closing experience with software / high-tech solutions.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions where you lead with a value based approach to sales.
- Fluent in English and German (Italian would be ideal)
- Experience working in a tech, scale-up company and passionate about creating high quality customer proposals including compelling value justifications.
- Track record of achieving targets.
- Strong phone presence with great listening, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Experience with mobility solutions and demonstrating mobile solutions over Zoom is a plus.
- Experienced with Salesforce CRM and proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools like Zoom Meeting, Google Docs, Microsoft Office.
- Methodical and able to prioritise and manage time effectively while moving a large volume of leads through the sales cycle.
- Passionate about cool technology with a good understanding of mobile technologies (enterprise mobile solutions, applications).
The good stuff:
So many benefits, so little space! Here are just some of the reasons why people choose to build their career at Scandit:
- Opportunity to work with world-class go-to-market, product, engineering and operations leaders
- Smart, people-first culture
- Flexible, office, hybrid or home working
- Innovation hackathons
- Global team outings
- Festive/end of year all company celebrations
- Your birthday off
- Learning and development opportunities
- Mentoring programs
- An attractive individual equity plan in a high-growth company
- Top notch tech pack to enable you to do your most productive work
- Brand new optimized-for-hybrid working HQ in Zurich as well as local offices in hotspots London, Tampere, Warsaw, Boston, Singapore and Tokyo
- As well as specific benefits related to the location you are joining
We are proud to be “Great Place To Work” accredited in the UK, USA, Japan, Finland & Switzerland and “Great Place To Work For Wellbeing” in the UK.
You could be the difference:
At Scandit we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be a safe space for all.
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed.
Imagine the What. Build the How.