Imagine the what. Build the how.
Scandit gives people superpowers. Whether enabling delivery drivers to make quicker deliveries, matching a patient with their medication or allowing retailers to make store operations more efficient, our technology automates workflows and provides actionable insights to help businesses in a variety of industries. Join us, as we continue to expand, grow and innovate, and help take Scandit to the next level.
As a Director, Monetization you will drive the definition and execution of Scandit’s pricing & packaging strategy. In this role, you will be in the driver seat to help improve average selling prices and overall revenue per customer for the company. This position is highly visible, cross-functional, and strategic. You will lead the pricing and product packaging efforts in close collaboration with leaders from Product, Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Finance. This is a unique opportunity to make a big impact at a high-growth scale-up.
Here’s how you’ll contribute:
- Identify and prioritize opportunities for new pricing, packaging, bundling and upsell strategies that will contribute directly to our strategic goals and revenue growth.
- Plan and execute analysis efforts to define our pricing model, including pricing metrics, price points, and product package composition
- Drive competitive pricing analysis, run pricing experiments and investigate discounting behavior to inform pricing recommendations
- Lead pricing and packaging for new products and add-ons in close collaboration with the Product team, and refine existing pricing models
- Build out pricing methods and tools and support the operationalization of the price book and offering catalog in our systems
- Ensure that Scandit’s pricing and packaging policy is effectively implemented, documented, enabled and adhered to
- Guide and support the Deal Desk function to improve how price quotes are presented and justified with business cases.
- 6+ years of experience in management consulting, in a pricing function, or alternatively in an analytically-driven role in the Software space
- Proven analytical skills and strategic thinking, with demonstrated ability to develop actionable solutions to complex problems
- Good business intuition, intellectually curious paired with data-driven analytical rigor
- Ability to communicate complex insights in writing and speaking to different audience levels and effectively work with senior management
- Demonstrated leadership of small teams
- A self-starter with a “roll up your sleeve” mentality and the ability to independently scope, plan and execute multiple projects in parallel
- Bonus knowledge: Understanding of value selling in the enterprise software space
- Bonus skill: Experience with pricing experiment methods and/or quantitative tools (such SQL, etc.)
The good stuff:
Here are just some of the reasons why people choose to build their career at Scandit:
- Smart, people-first culture
- Flexible, office, hybrid or home working
- Innovation hackathons
- Global team outings
- Festive/end of year all company celebrations
- Your birthday off
- Learning and development opportunities
- Mentoring programs
- An attractive individual equity plan in a high growth company
- Top notch tech pack to enable you to do your most productive work
- Brand new optimized-for-hybrid working HQ in Zurich as well as local offices in hotspots London, Tampere, Warsaw, Boston, Singapore and Tokyo
- As well as specific benefits related to the location you are joining
We are proud to be “Great Place to Work” accredited in the UK, USA, Japan, Finland & Switzerland and “Great Place to Work for Wellbeing” in the UK
You could be the difference
At Scandit we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be a safe space for all.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed.
Imagine the What. Build the How.