SVT Robotics empowers supply chain IT teams to integrate, monitor and scale automation with the tech-agnostic SOFTBOT® Platform. This reduces custom development and support by providing a standard way for technologies to communicate. SVT also serves as a single pane of glass, providing enhanced system visibility, simplified troubleshooting, minimized downtime, and access to aggregated supply chain data.
As demand for our platform continues to increase, so does SVT’s demand for high performers to help chart the course towards rapid growth and expansion. If you’re ready to revolutionize the future of industrial robotics and possess an entrepreneurial spirit and zeal for achieving results, we’d like to hear from you!
About the Role: Scrum Master
The Scrum Master will support and help facilitate flow throughout the lifecycle of the sprints executed by our product development teams. The scrum master will coordinate between the various stakeholders to ensure that the scrum teams are working on tasks and items that bring the most value to the business.
The Scrum Master will act as a link between product owners and the engineering teams. The scrum master will help the engineering team apply the Scrum framework to ensure the delivery of high-quality work. They will manage timelines, resolve problems, and coach the team on Agile methodologies.
A potential day in the life of SVT’s Scrum Master:
- Manage each release’ scope and timeline to ensure successful delivery
- Facilitate the team for effective collaboration & delivery and improve the efficiency of the development teams
- Manage the scrum process with the coordination of scrum teams in Agile methodology and remove obstacles for the scrum teams
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Help solution architects/product owners manage the backlog and new requests and ensure they are in good form and make them ready for upcoming sprints.
- Acts as safeguard for the team as well as help teams to implement changes effectively
- Maintain and report to internal stakeholders the velocity of team, feature burn-up...etc.
- Scrum master training/certification and experience in a scrum master role
- Familliarity with software development processes and procedures to understand needs/challenges of the teams
- Preferred: experience in warehouse logistics, automation industry
- Preferred: experience in being scrum master for multiple teams
- Good knowledge about other Agile frameworks
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Knowledge about Agile techniques: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Ability to take and understand the commitment to deliver the product releases on time.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, CI/CD concepts.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution abilities
- Competitive salary and compensation structure
- Health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
- 401k plan and potential to participate in equity incentive plan
- Unlimited, flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Flexible parental leave
- Fun, innovative team and remote-friendly culture
Are you with us?
We’re ready to meet you if you wake up every day eager to get your hands dirty in a high-growth start-up atmosphere.
SVT Robotics is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity on all our teams. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our team is built on a culture of curiosity and innovation that serves as the foundation of our product. Here, you can and will create something awesome. Come join our growing team!
For more information about us, please visit https://www.svtrobotics.com/