Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
At Vida, we help people get better — and we’re helping the healthcare system get better, too.
Vida provides expert, personalized, on-demand health coaching and programs through a network of experienced health care providers — like dietitians, therapists, and health coaches and leading medical institutions — coupled with an easy-to-use app with award-winning content.
We focus on chronic conditions — like diabetes, depression, and hypertension — which account for 80% of the $3 trillion spent on healthcare in the US.
By combining advanced technology with the top-notch healthcare providers, Vida is breaking down the barriers that have historically kept people from getting the best care. Vida’s cloud-based platform captures real-time data from 100+ devices and apps and delivers AI-driven insights back to employers, health plans, and providers to improve care. We are trusted by Fortune 1000 companies, major national payers, and large providers to enable their employees to live their healthiest lives.
**Vida is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Vida is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Vida is registered.
- Generate pipeline using a multi-channel approach to networking and building key professional relationships
- Cold outreach utilizing proven tech stack (calls, emails, LinkedIn outreach etc.)
- Utilize deep prospecting techniques to enable a personalized approach to engaging prospects
- Prospect and build new business opportunities for Payer/Health Plan/Employer Sales Executives
- Use a consultative sales approach to set up opportunities
- Initiate and build prospect relationships in Payer/Health Plans/Employer accounts
- Coordinate and schedule online and onsite meetings of key decision-makers
- Partner with assigned Sales VP to develop prospect account strategy and plan for success QoQ
- Own and manage pipeline in Salesforce.com
- 30% travel for in-person events
- 2+ year B2B or SaaS sales experience; proven ability to identify and develop new business with prospects and existing accounts, build/maintain relationships with the decision-makers
- Ability to understand unique prospect needs within the context of the healthcare industry and effectively communicate the value proposition
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with sales enablement tools such as Salesforce (SFDC), Outreach, 6sense, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Navigator, etc
- Must be able to work in a virtual and remote environment
- Self-motivated with demonstrated strengths in managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment, and driving them to completion with limited direction
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- Knowledge of selling to healthcare prospects directly and/or through healthcare Consultants/Brokers
- Experience in selling in the healthcare technology space a plus
- Understanding and experience with strategic planning and execution, including working with Sales and Marketing departments to develop and execute sales/marketing campaigns is a plus
Vida is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Diversity is more than a commitment at Vida—it is the foundation of what we do. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our platform and those we serve. Vida is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.
We do not accept unsolicited assistance from any headhunters or recruitment firms for any of our job openings. All resumes or profiles submitted by search firms to any employee at Vida in any form without a valid, signed search agreement in place for the specific position will be deemed the sole property of Vida. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Vida as a result of the unsolicited referral.